If you or a loved one has been injured in a side-impact collision, a personal injury attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help you determine if you are eligible for damages. A collision does not just damage your car. It can also lead to medical bills for you and your passengers, and you should not have to carry the financial burden if another driver was at fault.
You can call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers at
(678) 201-0953 and ask for a free consultation today. A Norcross side-impact collisions lawyer from our firm will not charge you unless you recover damages, so you have nothing to lose by speaking with our team about potential compensation.
What You Need to Know About Side-Impact Collisions
A side-impact collision is a car accident that occurs when the front of one vehicle hits the side of another. Sometimes referred to as a “T-bone” accident, this type of collision can result in some of the most severe injuries. There is not much of a barrier separating a driver or passenger from the other vehicle in side-impact collisions. Additionally, there is the potential for more collisions after the initial crash, as side impacts often occur at intersections.
For a free legal consultation with a side-impact collisions lawyer serving Norcross, call (404) 888-8888
Legal Options for Victims of Side-Impact Collisions in Norcross, GA
According to the Insurance Information Institute, the average auto liability claim for bodily injury was $15,785 in 2018. There is no reason to try and recover significant damages like this all on your own. A Norcross side-impact collisions lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to help you pursue damages, including but not limited to the following:
- Medical costs: Motor vehicle crashes cost Americans billions of dollars each year. After a side-impact collision, you may be entitled to damages covering the costs of hospital stays, prescription drugs, treatment, and therapy.
- Lost wages: Injuries from a side-impact collision could keep you out of work for an extended period of time, causing you to lose out on wages you otherwise would have earned. If you have documentation regarding these lost wages, you can add them to your claim.
- Reduced earning potential: If your injuries lead to partial or complete disability, make it harder to perform the same job duties. In this case, you may be able to include future lost or diminished wages.
- Diminished quality of life: An injury that prevents you from doing something you once loved, like participating in your favorite hobby or sport, has lasting adverse effects on your life and may count toward your damages.
- Pain and suffering: Any other pain and suffering due to the consequences of the collision could entitle you or a loved one to damages.
If you are seeking any of the above damages due to a side-impact collision, call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers at (678) 201-0953 for a free consultation.
Norcross Side-Impact Collisions Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
How We Can Assist With Your Side-Impact Collisions Case
There is no reason to pursue a personal injury case on your own. Instead, let our law firm assist you and handle every aspect of your case from start to finish while you recover. We can assist you by:
Filing Your Case on Time
If you are recovering from injuries and just trying to get your daily routine back to normal, the time to file a lawsuit could end up passing you by. If too much time passes, you can lose your chance to pursue damages.
According to Georgia statute O.C.G.A § 9-3-33, you have just two years to file your lawsuit. Let our side-impact collision lawyer help you file your case before the statute of limitations runs out.
Gathering Evidence to Build Your Case
We can search for the proof needed to show that you or your loved one were not at fault for this collision that caused you harm. This means collecting all the evidence that we can about the crash, from surveillance footage to testimony, and using this evidence to prove the other parties liable.
Estimating Your Damages
Another important piece of your side-impact collision case is your estimated damages. Some may be easy to calculate because they have monetary value, like medical bills and vehicle repair costs.
Others, like pain and suffering, are non-monetary. This means you may have a hard time assigning a specific value to these losses. It may also be difficult to estimate your potential future losses from diminished wages.
Rather than possibly missing out on the compensation you deserve, a lawyer from our team can help you calculate both your monetary and non-monetary damages. Once we have this calculation, we can take your case to court.
Taking Care of All Communications
Our team can handle all the communications concerning the case on your behalf. We will talk to opposing counsel, insurance companies, the judge, and anyone else involved in the outcome. We will also keep you updated on the progress of the case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Help from A Personal Injury Lawyer Right Away
If you or a loved one has been injured in a side-impact collision, you do not have to handle your personal injury case alone. The team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to take on your case and handle each step of the process on your behalf.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for a free consultation and learn more about how a Norcross side-impact collisions lawyer could help you pursue the damages that you deserve. Call us at
(678) 201-0953 and speak with a member of our team today.