If you were injured in a rollover accident in Macon, Georgia, a rollover accident lawyer is here to help. We can evaluate your case at no charge and manage your entire claim or lawsuit on your behalf.
By pursuing an insurance claim or suit, you can hold the responsible party accountable for their actions, and you can fight for monetary compensation to help you support your family through this difficult time. You don’t have to worry about the details of your case, however. We can handle every step for you.
Seeking Compensation for a Rollover Accident Injury
There are several ways you could qualify for compensation after a rollover accident. The first is by sustaining financial losses. These economic damages take many forms, including:
- Repair costs: The accident damaged your car badly enough that you had to get it fixed or buy a replacement.
- Medical costs: You went to the hospital or a doctor after the accident, or your injuries will need additional treatments in the future.
- Loss of income: You lost much-needed wages because your injuries prevented you from going to work.
- Loss of employment: The accident cost you your job or your ability to seek and retain gainful employment.
The second way you could qualify for damages is by sustaining physical and emotional injuries. These non-economic damages may present themselves as:
- Pain and suffering: The accident was psychologically traumatizing or your injuries caused you physical distress.
- Loss of consortium: The accident negatively affected the relationship between you and your spouse.
- Scarring or disfigurement: You have permanent scar tissue that impacts you physically and/or emotionally.
- Disability: You have permanent injuries that affect your everyday life.
Who Pays Your Compensation?
According to the Office of Commissioner of Insurance and Safety Fire (OCI), motor vehicle owners in Georgia have to purchase a certain amount of insurance to pay for any damages or injuries they cause. Therefore, whatever compensation you win will probably be paid by the insurance company.
Insurers, however, are often reluctant to pay fair compensation. They may fight your lawsuit by:
- Denying their client’s responsibility for your accident
- Denying the accident caused your injuries
- Blaming you for the accident or your injuries
- Offering token settlements that do not meet your needs
This is where we can help.
For a free legal consultation with a rollover accidents lawyer serving Macon, call (404) 888-8888
What a Rollover Accident Lawyer Can Do for Your Macon Case
The first and most important thing Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can do for you is to make our services accessible. We charge you no fees unless and until you receive compensation.
Instead of trying to tackle a strenuous, potentially lengthy lawsuit on your own, let Bader Scott Injury Lawyers do the hard work. We can give you peace of mind by:
- Guiding you through the process: We are happy to answer all of your questions and help you make difficult important legal decisions.
- Communicating with others: We will speak to the liable party and the insurance company on your behalf. We will also keep you updated about your case’s progress.
- Negotiating on your behalf: No matter what the insurance company tries, we settle for nothing less than what you need and deserve.
- Representing you in court: If the insurance company will not negotiate, we can continue the fight by taking your case to trial.
- Filing paperwork: This is an unexciting but necessary part of any lawsuit. Let us fill out forms and submit them for you.
- Lending our expertise: It is difficult to be objective about your own accident and injuries. We can help you better understand what forms of compensation you are entitled to
At no point will you stand alone. Our firm will take the lead on all legal matters while also making sure that you are comfortable with our strategy before taking any important steps.
Macon Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Finding Out Who is Responsible for Your Accident
If you are thinking of taking action through a lawsuit, it is always best to begin as quickly as possible. This will:
- Ensure your case falls within the statute of limitations (two years) stated in Georgia Code (OCGA) 9-3-33
- Give us more time to build evidence, such as surveillance footage or witness recordings
Before you can pursue legal action, you must know who caused your accident and, therefore, who owes you damages. The liable party could be a:
- Cargo loading company
- Trucking company
- Auto parts manufacturer
- Or others
If you do not know who the liable party is in your case, we can investigate and find out who to hold responsible.
Evidence gathered during such an investigation will prove:
- The liable party’s guilt
- The severity of your injuries
- Causality between the accident and your injuries
This will make it harder for the insurance company to deny payment.
Types of Evidence that Can Strengthen Your Case
We will collect evidence from as many sources as possible, including:
- Police report: The officer who responded to your accident should have filed a report detailing what happened and who was at the scene.
- Witness testimony: We will locate and question anyone who was present when the accident occurred.
- Medical records: These will prove your accident injuries were serious enough to require medical care. They will also show which tests and treatments you received.
- Photos or video: We can use footage from surveillance cameras, photos or videos taken by witnesses, or photos that you took after the accident.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get a Free Case Evaluation Today
A rollover accident lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can handle all aspects of your Macon case. We will not charge you anything unless and until we recover compensation for you.
Call our office at (404) 888-8888 to find out more and to have a free case evaluation with a member of our team.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form