If you were involved in a speeding accident in Macon, Georgia, you may be able to recover compensation. A speeding accident lawyer from our team can pursue that compensation on your behalf while you recover from your injuries.
Compensation serves multiple purposes. First and foremost, it will help you pay your bills and support your family. It also holds the liable party accountable for their reckless actions. We will fight for every dollar available to you, seeking to compensate you for your past, present, and future losses.
How We Can Help With Your Speeding Accident Case in Macon
By turning over the hard legal work to a speeding accident lawyer from our team, you can focus your energies on recovering and rebuilding your life. No case is too difficult and no legal task is too small for Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. Here is a quick look at what we can do for you.
Investigating Your Car Accident
To build the strongest case possible, we must know as much as we can about how the accident happened, who caused it, and how it affected you. In addition to your testimony, we will collect and use evidence from:
- Accident reports
- Medical records
- Eyewitness accounts
- Expert testimony
- Video footage
- Still photographs
Pursuing Compensation for Your Injuries
The fastest way to get your money is usually by accepting a settlement from the insurance company. However, you may not want to accept the first settlement they offer, as insurance companies frequently offer less than you deserve in an effort to make the case go away.
We can fight for a fair settlement by:
- Scheduling a meeting with the insurance company
- Presenting evidence to the insurance company
- Negotiating aggressively to ensure your needs are met
- Reviewing the settlement agreement with you before you sign
If the insurance company still does not offer a fair settlement, we can take the case to court on your behalf. This may involve:
- Scheduling trial dates
- Submitting evidence to the court
- Preparing and presenting oral arguments
- Finding witnesses to testify in support of your case
- Questioning all witnesses on the stand
Supporting You Throughout Your Claim or Lawsuit
We know this is a difficult time for you and your family. Our team can make the legal process less daunting and more accessible by:
- Answering every question you have, no matter how big or how small
- Exploring all possible legal options
- Informing you of the benefits and drawbacks of those options
- Only billing you for our services once you have received compensation
- Updating you whenever there is progress in your case
For a free legal consultation with a speeding accidents lawyer serving Macon, call (404) 888-8888
You May Qualify for Both Economic and Non-Economic Damages
The types of damages you can seek depends on how your accident affected you and your family. This section will give you a better understanding of the types of damages that exist and how you could qualify for them.
If you sustained physical or mental injuries, you could be eligible for non-economic damages. Examples of available non-economic damages include:
- Disability: The accident cost you the use of any part of your body or worsened preexisting disabilities.
- Scarring: You have to learn to live with the physical and psychological effects of the scars your accident left behind.
- Pain and suffering: Your physical and mental health was negatively impacted by both your accident and your injuries.
- Loss of consortium: Your marriage was negatively impacted by your injuries.
If you sustained monetary losses or expenses, you could be eligible for economic damages. Examples of available economic damages include:
- Loss of wages: This refers to a temporary loss of income due to an injury-related leave of absence. For a permanent loss of income due to disability, ask for “loss of earning capacity.”
- Loss of employment: You had to give up your old job, or you can no longer work at all.
- Medical care: This can reimburse you for treatment you have already received or for treatment you expect to need in the future.
- Repair expenses: Due to crash-related damage, you may have had to fix or replace your car.
Macon Speeding Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Start Our Claim or Lawsuit as Soon as Possible
If you are considering legal action, consult someone from our team as soon as you can. Doing so protects your rights in two ways:
- Staying within the statute of limitations: OCGA §9-3-33 requires car accident victims to take legal action within two years of the accident.
- Preserving evidence: The longer you wait, the more likely it is that important evidence will be lost, destroyed, or forgotten.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Gather Evidence of the Other Driver’s Negligence
We can work to show that the driver’s speeding led to your accident. Even if the offending driver didn’t receive a traffic ticket, we could work to gather other forms of evidence that they were speeding, such as traffic camera footage and witness statements.
Even if someone follows the posted speed limit, they may still be guilty of negligence. Per the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS), the interstate and major road speed limits in Georgia range from 65 to 70 miles an hour, depending on what type of road you are on. Even so, the other driver still may have been driving too fast for conditions such as:
- Bad weather
- Poor visibility
- Traffic conditions
- Roadway obstructions
Drivers who fail to exercise caution and sound judgment could be held accountable. You can do this by filing a claim or lawsuit against them and seeking appropriate compensation for your injuries.
Get a Free Case Review Today
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can provide you with a speeding accident lawyer to protect your rights, fight for your money, and more. Contact us to learn more with a free, no-obligation case review.
You can discuss your Macon case with us at (404) 888-8888 at any time, day or night.