You may receive compensation for injuries or a wrongful death caused by a truck accident. You can seek awards for various losses, from medical care to lost income and more.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers serves truck accident victims in Macon. We will guide your truck accident case to a resolution. Let a lawyer from our team seek awards; you just worry about recovery.
Which of Your Losses Entitle You to Awards
Losses from your truck accident may stem mostly from injuries. They could come from your loss of a loved one as well. Let’s examine which losses you may receive coverage for in either instance.
Covered Losses for an Injury
We will seek coverage for any injury you have suffered. Truck accidents can cause:
- Long-term disability
- Permanent disability
- Loss of physical function
- Loss of cognitive function
- Loss of quality of life
- Pain and suffering
The cost of medical care for injuries can get expensive. You might have required emergency care. You may also have had surgery and been hospitalized for a period of time. You may undergo rehabilitation for the foreseeable future.
We pursue coverage for all of your medical and rehabilitation costs. We also seek recovery for:
- Your lost income
- Damage to your vehicle
- Therapy you need for your trauma
- Any other accident-related losses
We take our clients’ injuries seriously, and our goal is a fair financial settlement.
Covered Losses for a Wrongful Death
If your loved one died because of a truck accident, you generally have reason to bring a lawsuit. We can pursue compensation for:
- Your loss of spousal companionship
- Your or your child’s loss of parental guidance
- Your loss of financial support
- Your pain and suffering
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral
- Any other losses caused by a loved one’s wrongful death
A wrongful death lawsuit may be the most immediate form of justice for you.
Why Should You Trust Bader Scott Injury Lawyers?
When you choose to hire our firm for your truck accident case, we can use our specific strengths to build your case. Consider some of the following benefits of working with our firm:
- Truck accident cases are among our primary practice areas.
- We know how to handle cases in Macon, specifically.
- We represent you with care, respect, and open communication.
- You can work directly with our attorneys.
When we take on your case, you can focus on your health and recovery.
What Our Firm will do for You
Truck accident cases can be more complex than other cases. Our firm will deal with your case and seek the fair compensation that you deserve.
We can help you in the following ways:
Figuring Out Who Owes You Compensation
We identify those who are liable for your losses. These are the parties who will owe you compensation. We generally apply the standard of negligence for liability.
According to the American Bar Association (ABA), someone can be negligent even if they did not mean to harm you. For your truck accident, a driver may have been negligent by:
- Driving dangerously
- Not paying attention to the road
- Being under the influence
- Failing to secure their load
- Failing to ensure that their truck was safe before driving
A trucking company is generally liable for its drivers’ negligence. We will identify all liable parties in your case.
Calculating the Cost of Your Losses
Knowing the cost of your losses leads us to a fair settlement goal. We will determine what your losses are by speaking with you and obtaining documentation of your injuries. We may also speak with your loved ones, doctors, and others who can shed light on your losses.
There are multiple ways to calculate losses. We will use the method most appropriate for your case.
Completing Every Feature of Your Case
Whether you file an insurance claim or lawsuit, a truck accident case takes time. We put forth the effort and resources to complete your case. Duties we generally handle for clients are:
- Strategizing the approach to your case
- Drafting and filing of paperwork
- Gathering evidence
- Documenting your losses
- Communicating with insurance companies
- Communicating with other lawyers
- Hiring experts
- Completing settlement negotiations
The ABA explains that settlements are the most frequent outcome for civil lawsuits. We generally pursue settlements for clients, though sometimes trials are necessary. We are comfortable with either approach to your case.
A truck accident-focused lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is prepared to take on your case immediately.
We Have a Proven Record of Winning for Clients
Our case results include:
- $1.9 million for a client who was paralyzed
- $450,000 for a client who was partially paralyzed
- $2 million for a client who suffered a traumatic brain injury
- $5.25 million for a client who became paralyzed
Our award-winning legal team will fight for the awards that you deserve.
Call Our Team Today for Your Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one suffered losses because of a truck accident in Macon, a lawyer from our team can help. We do not receive payment unless you win, and our fee never comes out of your own pocket.
We will answer all of your questions during your free case evaluation. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888 for a free consultation.