The collisions that result from red light accidents can cause severe injuries, devastating emotional distress, and even death. If someone else caused your accident, you don’t have to bear those costs on your own.
A Stonecrest red light accident lawyer from our firm can fight for your compensation. At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we pair personalized attention with the pursuit of outstanding case results. Regardless of the specifics of the cases we take on, our goal is always the same–fighting for justice for you and your family.
Call (404) 888-8888 to speak with a member of our team free of charge.
We Can Protect Your Rights After a Red Light Accident
The amount you can seek in your settlement is influenced by several factors, including your ability to demonstrate the other driver’s negligence, the severity of your injuries and losses, and how your injuries may have affected your life. A fair settlement offer can—and should—reflect all of these possible losses.
However, the other driver’s insurance company will likely take many steps to convince you to settle for as low an offer as possible. As attorneys working on your side, we can ensure you are bringing the same legal force to the negotiating table. We can work to protect your right to seek fair and full compensation.
How We Can Help
- Handle all communication with the other driver and their insurance adjusters
- Oversee comprehensive investigations into the events leading up to the collision to determine and prove fault
- Collect all evidence, documentation, and paperwork you need to file your claim
- Ensure your claim is filed according to the state’s statute of limitations
- Negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you’re offered a fair settlement that truly covers all your losses.
- Litigate on your behalf in court if a settlement agreement cannot be reached through negotiation
We understand how insurance companies work and the strategies they may use to suggest a low offer for your case. We understand this because our founder, Seth Bader, has previous experience working on the other side of the table.
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we understand what we need to do to prove negligence and how to fight to ensure your losses aren’t underestimated by insurance adjusters. Call someone from our team for a free consultation at (404) 888-8888.
For a free legal consultation with a red light accidents lawyer serving Stonecrest, call (404) 888-8888
Georgia Law Protects Your Right to Safe Driving Conditions
Intersection traffic lights are carefully designed to ensure safe and orderly traffic flow. When motorists follow traffic laws and abide by traffic light instructions, they’re highly effective. But when one party acts in a negligent or reckless manner, the results can be devastating.
Georgia Code § 40-6-20 states that drivers must obey traffic control devices unless a law enforcement officer directs them to take alternate actions. Traffic control devices include traffic lights, stop signs, road markings, and more. Running a red light qualifies as a failure to obey traffic laws and leaves the driver responsible for any resulting injuries.
What You Can Claim
In Georgia, negligent drivers can be held liable for any costs you incur as a result of a collision they caused. If your accident was caused by another driver’s negligence, don’t settle for the first offer an insurance company presents.
When you work with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we can review any offers made by the insurance company to ensure you don’t accept an unfairly low settlement.
Generally speaking, you have a legal right to compensation that covers the following:
- Medical Costs: This includes any medical expenses resulting from the accident. You could recover the costs of doctor and hospital visits, medication, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, surgical procedures, and more.
- Lost Income: You can pursue a recovery of wages lost as a result of the accident. This can include past, present, and future income loss and any reduction to your earning capacity.
- Mental Anguish: Any physical and emotional suffering you’re experiencing as a result of the collision could be factored into your case value. This could include mental anguish, PTSD, scarring, disfigurement, loss of enjoyment of life, and more.
- Property Damage: This could include the costs related to repairing or replacing your vehicle or the contents within the vehicle.
Be sure to keep track of all medical bills, receipts, proof of lost days of work and income, and any raises or bonuses you might have been eligible for had your injury not prevented you from working. Our Stonecrest red light accident lawyer will use this documentation to prove your case and negotiate for a fair settlement.
What You Need to Prove
Intersection accidents are often the result of driver negligence or recklessness. Building a compelling injury case depends on proving negligence and fault. Our Stonecrest red light accident lawyer will compile evidence to prove the following points:
- The other driver breached their legal obligation to adhere to traffic signals.
- This recklessness caused a collision that resulted in quantifiable injuries.
- These injuries have resulted in losses for you.
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we have a proven record of success in holding reckless drivers accountable for their actions. Our team will oversee a comprehensive investigation, collect reports from eyewitnesses, consult accident reconstruction experts, and review video surveillance and vehicle damage to paint a clear picture of how the accident happened and where fault lies.
Stonecrest Red Light Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Call Us for a Free Review of Your Red Light Accident Case
If you’ve been injured in an accident, the time to act is now. You may be able to recover more compensation than you think.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will fight for your family so you can focus on your recovery. The first call is free, and all additional services are provided on a contingency-fee basis. That means we collect nothing unless and until you win.
Call (404) 888-8888 to speak with a member of our team today.