If you or a loved one suffered a head or brain injury in a motor vehicle accident, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help you recover compensation. A Stonecrest head and brain injury lawyer from our team can explain your legal rights and identify all potential sources of financial recovery.
Because head and brain injuries are known to have a significant impact on a person’s physical and cognitive abilities, you may be entitled to the following damages:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Medical expenses, including the cost of surgery, hospitalization, medication, medical devices, and more
- Property damage losses
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Although you may have worries about the financial recovery process, with us on your side, you do not have to be concerned about anything.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is ready to take your call, and you can begin a free case review by dialing (404) 888-8888.
We Offer Contingency-Fee-Based Payment Structures
After suffering a head or brain injury, you may struggle with paying your bills and making ends meet. Hiring a lawyer at our firm does not need to be among your financial concerns, though. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers does not require hourly fees, retainers, or upfront payments. You only pay us if we win your case.
By working on a contingency-fee basis, we can take cases based on merit. If we believe that you have the foundation of a successful case, then we will finance the entirety of the legal process. You only pay us for our help if we secure an insurance settlement or court award on your behalf.
Because we take payment for our services from your settlement, you could hire our firm at no cost to you. Call us today to learn more.
For a free legal consultation with a head and brain injury lawyer serving Stonecrest, call (404) 888-8888
How a Stonecrest Head and Brain Injury Lawyer from Our Firm Can Help You After a Car Accident
Head and brain injuries can have a serious impact on an injured person’s finances. However, a lawyer can help you seek compensation for your various expenses.
Here’s what our lawyers can do for you:
Help Your Recover Compensation from the Insurance Company
Georgia requires motorists to carry insurance for a reason. This is so that in the event of a crash, injured parties can receive reimbursement for their losses.
We can help you with the claims process by:
- Addressing any bad faith insurance practices. We will prevent the claims adjuster from taking advantage of your situation. This includes recognizing and addressing any unscrupulous tactics that are intended to derail your claim.
- Negotiating a settlement. If the other party’s insurer is liable for covering certain costs associated with the accident, we will work diligently until a fair outcome is reached. We will negotiate for a settlement if they deny or “lowball” your claim. We can file a lawsuit if this does not work out.
- Communicating with the liable insurer. Following your accident, even if you have legal representation, the liable insurer may try to contact you. They may request unnecessary information or try to pressure you into accepting a settlement. By allowing your legal team to handle all communications with the insurer, you can prevent any pitfalls that could threaten your claim.
If you need help with filing an insurance claim after a car accident, contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers at (404) 888-8888. Our firm offers free case evaluations and would be happy to look into the details of your circumstances.
File a Personal Injury Lawsuit Against the At-Fault Party
If the liable insurance company refuses to fairly settle your claim, then we can file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. Georgia allows injured people to file lawsuits to obtain financial relief.
However, it is worth noting that you must file your lawsuit within two years from the date of the accident, as described under O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. Unless there are factors in your case that give you more time to act, if the statute expires on your case, you could be barred from getting the money you need.
We can help you file a lawsuit by:
- Managing your lawsuit’s paperwork
- Determining how the state’s deadline applies to your circumstances
- Explaining the cost of your damages and the details of your accident in court
- Calling on expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Exchanging evidence during the discovery phase of your case
- Communicating with the defendant’s legal team
Our goal is to help you recover compensation regardless of whether we need to file an insurance claim or lawsuit. Do not hesitate to reach out to our legal team today. We can answer any questions that you may have regarding your financial recovery options.
Stonecrest Head and Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Measures You Can Take After Getting Injured
There is a lot at stake in your personal injury case. If you can, you should do everything in your power to help the claims process go smoothly.
While only you can decide what is best for your circumstances, you should consider:
- Following through with your recommended course of medical care
- Keeping documents that pertain to the cost of your damages, like property damage receipts and medical bills
- Keeping a journal in which you document your recovery period and daily activities
- Leaving all communications with the insurer to your legal team
A representative from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can explain what other considerations could help your case when you call our firm today.
Contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for Help with Your Head or Brain Injury Case
If you or a loved one suffered a head or brain injury in a car crash, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your various losses. Since we began serving injured people, our firm has been helping claimants seek both justice and compensatory damages.
A Stonecrest head and brain injury lawyer on our team can manage your case’s obligations from the moment it starts from the moment it ends. We are not afraid of aggressive insurance companies or the people they represent.
To learn more about your legal options, contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers at (404) 888-8888.