If you were injured, lost property, experienced damage to your vehicle, or suffered in any way because of a speeding driver, you could be entitled to seek financial compensation. Being the victim of a car accident can be stressful, but a Stonecrest speeding accident lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can be there to help you.
While the value of every case is different, you may be eligible to recover a number of forms of damage. To speak with a team member today, call (404) 888-8888 for a free case review and to learn how we can help you take the next steps in your case.
We work for a contingent fee, meaning we charge nothing upfront. We take a percentage from your compensation should you be awarded any.
Recoverable Compensation for Victims
If someone else was responsible for your accident and injuries, you may be able to hold them responsible for your accident-related costs.
There are many forms of compensation you could seek, including:
- Reimbursement for medical bills, doctor visits, and physical therapy
- Compensation for emotional pain and suffering
- Reimbursement for your damaged vehicle or lost property
- Past and future lost wages if you are unable to work
This is not an exhaustive list. You may eligible to recover other damages that you do not know about yet.
The value of your case may vary based on the severity of your injuries, the degree of fault or recklessness of the other driver, and other factors. At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we may be able to help you determine the types of compensation you may be eligible for and can determine the value of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a speeding accidents lawyer serving Stonecrest, call (404) 888-8888
How a Lawyer on Our Team Can Help with Your Case
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we can help you with every step in the process of your case. This includes the following services:
- Gathering evidence to show that the speeding driver was liable for your accident (e.g., witness testimony)
- Collecting evidence of your injuries and losses (e.g., photos of your injuries and the accident scene)
- Negotiating with the insurance company on your behalf
- Taking your case to court, if necessary
- Ensuring your case meets any important deadlines, including the deadline to file a lawsuit as determined by O.C.G.A.§ 9-3-33
- Filing all important paperwork for your case
You do not have to take care of these legal details on your own. We can do this for you while you focus on your recovery in the wake of your accident.
Stonecrest Speeding Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Injuries and Losses from Speeding Accidents
Speeding accidents can lead to injury, emotional trauma, financial loss, or even tragic casualties. While you may be impacted in a minor and temporary way, the effects of speeding accidents can sometimes linger for months or years.
Specific ways in which your life could be impacted by speeding include:
- Physical injuries: Cuts, scrapes, bruises, and broken bones are all common in car accidents, along with whiplash, concussions, and other injuries to the head and neck. You could also experience sprains, strains, and signs of trauma to the joints.
- Emotional suffering: You could even be suffering emotionally or psychologically. Car accidents can be traumatic, and living through an experience like this sometimes leaves victims with a sense of fear, loss, depression, and stress.
Severe accidents can even cause a loss of limbs, disfigurement, disability, and even death. Whether your injuries and losses were minor or serious, you could require ongoing medical attention, and your daily life may have been impacted by your accident. These are all forms of losses that could be factored into the value of your case.
If another party was liable for your injuries and losses, it is possible to collect compensation from them through the legal process. A Stonecrest speeding accident lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help you determine liability for your accident and can fight for the best possible outcome for your case.
To learn more about the actions available to you, contact a team member from our firm by calling (404) 888-8888 today for a free consultation.
Speeding Is Evidence of the Other Driver’s Negligence
Whether a driver is speeding in a low-speed zone or cruising on the highway, speeding increases the chances that someone will get hurt. Some potential causes of speeding include but are not limited to:
- Distracted driving such as cell phone use, looking away from the road, or failing to pay attention
- Failure to observe a speed limit sign
- Illegal street racing
- Road rage or aggressive driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or other substances
If a driver committed any of the above or other forms of negligence while speeding, we could use this evidence of another driver’s negligence to build your case for compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Us Today
Being the victim of an accident can leave you in physical pain and financial hardship. At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we take pride in offering personalized attention for each client and fighting for outstanding results. You do not have to be alone in your case–we can stand beside you through the whole process.
You can take action today and begin learning how a Stonecrest speeding accident lawyer on our team can help you with your case. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is here for you. Get in touch with us at (404) 888-8888 to get started today.