Head injuries are among the most serious injuries an individual can suffer and are sometimes the result of negligence. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers could evaluate your case and seek fair compensation if you or a loved one suffered a head or brain injury in Atlanta.
Our firm sees firsthand the damaging effects of head and brain injuries. We take these adverse outcomes personally. Our firm’s Atlanta car accident lawyer will seek justice for your losses.
Damages That Result from Head and Brain Injuries
The severity of a brain injury is a critical factor in each lawsuit. The damages you or your loved one suffered will depend on the details of the injury. As Mayo Clinic explains, serious brain injuries can cause long-term health problems and even death.
Even those with comparatively mild head or brain injuries might suffer:
- Healthcare expenses: Those who suffer head or brain injuries may need transport to a hospital, emergency care, hospitalization, imaging, and other medical services.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering can refer to injury-related pain, mental and emotional anguish, traumatic memories, depression, personality changes, lost quality of life, and other non-financial damages.
- Financial losses: In addition to medical expenses, brain and head injury victims could have other financial losses. Losing the ability to earn income may be among the most significant sources of your financial hardship. Victims can also lose benefits and retirement contributions they had access to while working.
- Disability-specific damages: If a head or brain injury causes a long-term disability, the victim might need medical equipment, in-home caregiving services, and other costly goods or services.
If a loved one’s brain injury was fatal or proves fatal in the future, an injury attorney from our firm can pursue a wrongful death case for you. This is the most serious and tragic outcome you can experience. Our firm will lead your case with a passion that honors your lost loved one.
For a free legal consultation with a head and brain injury lawyer serving Atlanta, call (404) 888-8888
Reasons to Choose Our Lawyers for Your Head and Brain Injury Case
Brain and head injuries are serious. You deserve a law firm that is serious about its clients, and Bader Scott Injury Lawyers fits that billing. Our attorneys have handled cases like yours—we know what kinds of challenges to expect and what it takes to secure fair compensation.
We do not just have the knowledge and experience required for a head or brain injury claim. We also have an uncompromising dedication to our clients. This commitment to client service means that:
- You will receive your attorney’s number and be able to reach them when you have any concerns or questions about your case.
- We provide the full financial support of our firm—we handle all case-related costs, and we hire any experts needed for your case.
- You will experience empathetic legal representation.
- We will fight for the financial recovery you deserve, and nothing less than that.
Our team will reach out anytime circumstances change in your case. You will never be left wondering what is going on with the legal process. We ensure that you are in the know and empowered to help us determine your case’s outcome.
We know Atlanta’s civil legal system well. Atlanta personal injury lawyer from our firm will make your case their priority.
Client Testimonials for Our Law Firm
Pay attention to client testimonials. These can be a valuable peek into a law firm’s operations, and we are proud of our firm’s testimonials:
- “Onboarding experience has been excellent. Representative came out to my house and that was so convenient. She was very friendly and explained every step and I also have access to her anytime and she responds promptly.” – Lyshantte Hallingquest, client
- “Great team at Bader Scott. Fast, efficient, and knowledgeable. They helped me through each step of the process and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend their services to anyone. Great work!” – Andrew, former client
- “Great communication with me as I am going through challenging times. They seem to be all in with boots on the ground in achieving a satisfying result concerning my case.” – Bobby Perry, client
You will find many more glowing reviews for our law firm. This is no accident. We give our all to every client we represent and will do the same for you.
Atlanta Head and Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
We Will Handle Every Step of Your Head and Brain Injury Claim
When you hire our team to lead your head or brain injury case in Atlanta, you can focus on recovery. We will complete every step of the legal process and contact you if we need your help with anything.
We have the attorneys, paralegals, and staffers to:
- Complete a comprehensive investigation: Whether your injury resulted from a motor vehicle accident, fall, or other circumstances, we will gather all the facts. Our team will also secure any evidence that could be useful to your case. If there are witnesses to the circumstances that caused your injuries, we will interview them and record their accounts.
- Identify liable parties: As we investigate, we will gain an understanding of who caused your injuries. Those parties, and possibly others, may be liable for all resulting damages.
- Create your case strategy: We recommend that clients pursue a lawsuit or insurance claim. A lawsuit may be the most appropriate action in the case of a severe head or brain injury.
- Pursue a potential settlement: We will negotiate with attorneys for liable parties. They may agree to compensate you fairly so we can conclude your case. If we need to, we can also take your case to trial.
As a do-it-all law firm serving Atlanta, we take the pressure off of victims of negligence like you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call an Atlanta Head and Brain Injury Lawyer Today for Your Free Consultation
Head and brain injuries can have lifelong consequences. Therefore, our lawyers consider the long- and short-term consequences of such injuries and seek the entire financial recovery that our clients need. This will be our plan for your case in Atlanta.
Call a head and brain injury attorney in Atlanta from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.