You may qualify to receive compensation for the physical, financial, and emotional cost of a car accident in Decatur. Head and brain injuries may cause high medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages. You could receive coverage for all of your losses from the party responsible.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can represent you. When you choose us, a lawyer from our firm will pursue a financial settlement while you recover from your injuries. We also handle wrongful death cases if your loved one has passed away from their injuries.
How Much is Your Case Worth?
Our team will review your damages to determine how much your case is worth. We may form your valuation by:
- Speaking with you about your losses from the collision
- Consulting with your doctors about the types and severity of your injuries
- Reviewing previous cases involving similar injuries
- Obtaining evidence of your losses
- Using an industry-accepted method for calculating economic and non-economic losses
We count each specific loss that you suffer. This may include the following types of damages:
Lost Income and Productivity
In some cases, head and brain injuries prevent victims from ever working again. If this happened to you or your loved one, it could deprive you of your regular income. We will seek compensation for:
- Wages you have already forfeited
- The income you will lose in the future
- A permanent loss of, or decline in, your earning power
- Loss of productivity
- Loss of opportunity for professional advancement
The cost of lost wages and productivity varies between victims. We will review your past income and other relevant details to value this specific type of damage.
Damage to Your Vehicle
Car accidents that produce injuries can also cause significant property damage. You may recover awards for:
- Fixable vehicle damage
- A totaled vehicle
- Temporary transportation
Vehicle damage can be a sizable type of loss, so we will pursue full coverage for property damage and related expenses.
Medical Treatment and Rehabilitation
The cost of medical care is often a significant reason for seeking compensation. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that brain injuries may have lifelong effects, which can mean lifelong medical care.
You may be entitled to coverage for:
- Emergency department care
- Ambulance transportation
- Charges related to hospitalization
- Brain scans
- Other forms of medical imaging
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Physical rehabilitation
- All accident-related doctors’ visits
- Transportation to medical appointments
Severe injuries may require ongoing care. You or your loved one could need an in-home caregiver, specialized medical equipment, and other injury-related resources. The defendants in your case may be responsible for these costs.
Pain and Suffering
The pain of a brain or head injury may be your most traumatic type of loss. Per the Mayo Clinic, your injuries could:
- Prevent you from exercising
- Require you to avoid light
- Cause emotional changes and depression
- Change your sleep patterns
- Cause physical and psychological pain
These symptoms can significantly reduce your quality of life and are collectively known as pain and suffering. A lawyer from our team will pursue coverage for pain and suffering caused by a head or brain injury.
For a free legal consultation with a head and brain injury lawyer serving Decatur, call (404) 888-8888
How Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Will Fight for You
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will fight for you to get your life back after your car accident in Decatur. When you hire us, we seek the best possible outcome for your case. That means fighting to maximize the value of your financial recovery.
We handle your case from beginning to end. Some of the steps we will take for you include:
- Providing a free consultation
- Speaking with you and your loved ones about the effects of your accident and your legal options
- Consulting medical professionals about your injuries
- Identifying each one of your losses
- Assigning a financial value to your case
- Preparing your claim or lawsuit
To strengthen your case, we will seek all available documentation and evidence.
Forms of Evidence and Documentation That We Collect
During our investigation, our team will secure any evidence and documentation that can help your case. This may include:
- Video footage of your accident
- Witness accounts of the collision
- Doctors’ documentation of your injuries
- Doctors’ prognosis for your recovery
- A police report
- The testimony of expert witnesses
- Reconstruction of your accident
- Photographs of property damage and injuries
Our firm collects these items on your behalf and uses them to build a strong compensation case. You just worry about your recovery.
We Pursue a Positive Financial Outcome
We gauge our success based on whether you secure compensation. As the American Bar Association (ABA) notes, most civil cases result in a settlement.
By securing a settlement for you, we:
- Avoid the extra time a trial would require
- Avoid any fees that might come with a trial
- Ensure coverage of your losses
Our attorneys negotiated settlements of all sizes for our clients after various accidents. We also make it easy for every client to access our services because of our no-win, no-fee payment structure.
Decatur Head and Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
You Pay Us Nothing Out of Your Own Pocket
Our firm charges no upfront cost, and we do not ask for any payment out of your own pocket. Instead, we work for contingency fees.
We get paid only if we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement or judgment, you owe us nothing. Because of this arrangement, our financial motives align squarely with yours. We do not win unless you win.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today
Reach out now to hire a lawyer from our firm serving Decatur. Choosing us for your head or brain injury case comes with no upfront financial obligation. The consultation is entirely free, and we will answer any questions that you may have.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888 for your free case assessment.