There is absolutely no excuse for drunk driving in Atlanta. If you were hurt or lost a loved one in an accident, our lawyers can fight for compensation. We encourage you to act within the two-year deadline set by O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. Otherwise, you could lose your right to pursue damages.
You Can Afford to Hire Our Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer in Atlanta
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is a client-centered law firm. That’s what sets us apart from other practices. We don’t charge retainers or hourly rates. You’re not going to get any bills in the mail or calls from bill collectors. That’s because:
- We take a portion of your settlement as payment for our help.
- We want to make legal care accessible to everyone living in Georgia.
- We don’t focus on our clients’ financial resources; we focus on their cases.
Your first case review is free, too. During our conversation, ask us about contingency-fee-based representation and what it means for you.
For a free legal consultation with a drunk driving accidents lawyer serving Atlanta, call (404) 888-8888
We Will Seek the Cost of Your Injury-Related Losses
Whether you were injured or lost a loved one, your losses will be split into two categories. Here is the main difference between the two:
Economic Losses Include Your Financial Losses
Your situation could merit financial recovery for the following:
- Past and future healthcare expenses
- Lost wages and other employee benefits
- Loss of future earning ability
- Property damage expenses
- Funeral expenses
To calculate these losses, we will review your case’s evidence. During negotiations, we will not settle for less than you are owed.
Non-Economic Losses Comprise Non-Financial Expenses
Your non-economic damages compensate you for the physical and emotional challenges caused by your condition. Some examples include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Disability, scarring, and disfigurement
- Impaired quality of life
- Loss of consortium
Other compensable losses could be available to you.
What’s the Average Settlement Value for a Drunk Driving Accident in Atlanta?
The outcomes of cases similar to yours will have no bearing on your settlement’s potential value. Furthermore, there is no way to affirmatively answer this question since this data is not available. We will determine your case’s value based on:
- Your economic damages
- Your physical abilities
- Your anticipated recovery period
- Your quality of life
- Supporting evidence, like invoices and billing statements
We may also consult economists and actuaries to learn more about your case’s value. Just because the insurer assigns a certain value to your case doesn’t mean it’s accurate.
Atlanta Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Here’s a Rough Timeline of What You Can Expect
Once you contact our offices, we’ll get started on your case right away. After listening to your story, evaluating your losses, and investigating your case:
We’ll Send a Demand Letter to the Liable Insurer
Everyone is required to carry insurance in Georgia, per the Office of Commissioner of Insurance and Safety Fire. So, we’ll start by sending a demand letter to the at-fault party’s insurer. This document will entail the cause of your accident, the cost of your damages, and other details surrounding the incident.
Remember: even if the other driver was arrested and faces criminal charges, you still have the right to seek compensation. Do not let the insurer – or anyone else for that matter – tell you otherwise.
We’ll Attempt to Negotiate a Settlement
If the insurer agrees to our demands, then we can end your case and accept a settlement. However, more likely than not, they’ll probably find some issue with your case. In that instance, to resolve your legal matters:
- Present supplemental evidence
- Point out the liable policy
- Establish negligence and the cost of your losses
During negotiations, we’re not only trying to get you a settlement; we’re also trying to prevent you against bad faith insurance practices, which are outlined under O.C.G.A. § 33-6-34. The insurer has no right to pressure, intimidate, or scare you into accepting a low settlement.
We Could File a Lawsuit in Civil Court
We can always file a lawsuit against the negligent driver if their insurance company refuses to pay for your losses. Contrary to court cases on TV, lawsuits can take a long time to unfold, and there’s a lot of work involved.
We’ll handle everything associated with filing and arguing your case. While you spend time with your loved one, we’ll provide you with updates.
This is just a general overview of how your case could unfold. We’re prepared to render legal services that meet your case’s obligations.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Are Proud to Share Some of Our Case Results
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers primarily focuses on personal injury law. We don’t overextend ourselves, trying to manage cases out of our depth. We take cases that we believe can win.
That being said, here are some outcomes that we’ve secured for our clients in Georgia:
- We won $5.25 million for a worker who was injured on the job. We helped with their workers’ compensation claim, too.
- We secured a $2 million settlement for our client who suffered a traumatic brain injury on their job site.
- Through a product liability case, we won $1.9 million for our client.
These are just a handful of our previous successes. You can learn more about our results by visiting our website.
Our Clients Love Working with Us
We have over 810 Google Reviews, with many clients saying they would work with us a second time. Here are some specific examples:
- “Thank you for your services! Excellent at what they do. My case took six months to open and close! They are attentive and work their best to accommodate any needs.” – Abeline S.
- “I had an absolutely fantastic and smooth experience with this firm handling my case. Ms. Jennifer Santos answered any and all questions I had; she was very knowledgeable and she worked hard to get me a great settlement.” – Carmen H.
- “I want to give a special recognition to Zulema & Ashley! I’ve had many questions and concerns with my whole process of the accident I had almost two years ago. It’s been a lengthy process and these two individuals have cleared so many concerns I’ve had and they deserve to be recognized.” – Juliett A.
Call Now to Begin Your Free Case Review
If you suffered losses in an accident caused by a drunk driver in Atlanta, dial (404) 888-8888 to learn about working with our lawyers.