Traffic accidents can affect your life in numerous ways, including your ability to earn a living, live pain-free, and take care of your children. A Duluth car accident attorney from our office can fight for financial compensation that could make your recovery less stressful.
With our assistance, you can take legal action against the liable party and pursue reimbursement for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost income, and more. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is ready to break ground on your case now.
We Provide Legal Aid to Accident Victims in Gwinnett County
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we understand that car accident victims have a lot of things on their minds. We would be happy to give you one less thing to worry about by managing your entire personal injury case.
Your lawyer will pursue compensation for your losses by:
- Investigating the accident: We want to know what caused your accident. So, we will investigate your collision and gather evidence, such as the accident report and traffic camera footage. This will help us determine fault and liability for your losses.
- Determining what you’re owed: We can calculate what you’re owed by reviewing your medical bills, employment records, and property damage receipts.
- Negotiating a settlement: We hope to resolve your case without going to court. So, we’ll present the liable insurer with evidence and negotiate for what you need.
- Going to court: We represent clients in court by participating in jury selection, questioning witnesses, and submitting all paperwork in a timely manner. To achieve a fair outcome, we’re also prepared to cross-examine witnesses, take depositions, and argue for what you need.
What You Can Expect from Your Car Accident Attorney Serving Duluth, GA
The legal process is more than filling out paperwork. We make our clients as comfortable as possible by:
- Offering free case reviews: Members of our team want to listen to your story. During your free case review, you can explain your situation and what you’re expecting from the legal process.
- Charging no upfront attorney’s fees: We know you likely have financial concerns, so we charge no attorney’s fees until after your case is resolved. If you do not get compensation, we do not send you a bill for our time and efforts.
- Keeping you updated at all times: As soon as we know of a major development in your case, we’ll share it with you. This way, you don’t have to waste time worrying or trying to contact us for an update.
- Making ourselves available to answer questions: If you have any questions or concerns during your case’s progression, we’re ready to hear from you. You can always reach your lawyer via phone call or email.
O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 states that you generally have two years from the date the accident happened to take legal action. To comply with the statute of limitations, we encourage you to connect with our team as soon as possible.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Duluth, call (404) 888-8888
We’re Ready to Seek Financial Recovery for Each of Your Injury-Related Losses
Did you suffer painful physical injuries in the crash? Are you unable to work, faced with large medical bills, or struggling with the mental and emotional trauma of the accident? If so, you could be entitled to compensation for:
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Physical or intellectual disability
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Medical bills
- Car repair bills
- Other accident-related expenses
If you lost a loved one in a car accident, you can file a wrongful death claim or lawsuit for funeral expenses, loss of financial support, and more. We are sorry for your loss and would like to help you in this difficult time by holding the liable party accountable for their actions.
How Much Can I Recover for My Losses?
How much you can recover following your collision depends on your situation. You can trust that we’ll fight for everything you need to ensure your health and financial stability. We will determine what you’re owed by assessing your situation, consulting with field experts, and identifying your anticipated care costs.
Duluth Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
We Will Manage All Dealings with the Insurance Company for You
According to the Georgia Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner (OCI), all drivers in the state are required to carry insurance to cover any damages or injuries they inflict on others. Therefore, if the driver who hit you was following the law, their insurance policy should pay for your accident-related expenses.
Insurance companies can be difficult to deal with, particularly if you’re still recovering from a serious condition. If you undertake the legal process alone, the claims adjuster may contest your case by:
- Claiming you contributed to the accident: The greater percentage of blame you allegedly share for the accident, the less money you can recover, according to O.C.G.A. § 51-12-33. If the insurer can “prove” you are more than 50 percent responsible for the incident, it doesn’t owe you damages.
- Downplaying your injuries: Without strong medical evidence, the insurer can claim that you are not as badly injured as you allege and therefore do not require so much in compensation.
- Asking you for a recorded statement about the accident: This may seem like an innocuous request, but the adjuster could use your words against you. This is why it’s also a good idea to avoid making any public statements about the accident, including on social media.
We encourage you to allow a car accident lawyer in Duluth from our firm handle all communications with the insurance company.
Start a Free Consultation with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers has helped car accident victims in Duluth and other Georgia communities obtain the financial compensation they deserve. When you call our firm, a member of our team will provide a free case review that clarifies your legal options. They can also tell you how an attorney from our office can help you recover compensation.