A Garden City car accident attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will seek compensation for vehicle repairs, lost income, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages from your accident. A settlement or judgment could provide financial and psychological relief during this difficult time.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers has won for clients in Garden City, and we will fight for the maximum financial recovery you are entitled to.
Why Car Accident Victims in Garden City Hire Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Following a car accident, you deserve a legal team that:
- Has positive case results in car accident cases
- Has proven knowledge of personal injury law
- Is familiar with Garden City and its civil justice system
- Will spare no expense in pursuit of your financial recovery
- Has a strong reputation among former clients
The team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers fits these descriptions. We have many case results, including substantial recoveries for car accident victims in Garden City. When we accept your case, our expectation is that we will get the money you deserve.
What to Expect as a Client of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Our clients are our priority, and we will do everything in our power to satisfy you. Every client of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers should expect:
- Regular communication: Whether we are calling you to update you about your case, or you are reaching out with questions or concerns, we will maintain active communication throughout your case. There will be no confusion about where your case stands or what we are doing to resolve the case.
- Compassion and understanding: Car accidents can make life difficult, and you’ll receive nothing but compassionate representation from our team. We are your partner in the legal process, and you’ll feel supported—never pressured or judged—by our team.
- A fight for the entire financial recovery you are entitled to: Our attorneys always fight for our clients’ maximum financial recovery. If liable parties do not offer a fair settlement, we may take your case to trial. We have plenty of financial resources and a deep team of attorneys and paralegals, so there is no reason to settle for less than you deserve.
- Personalized representation: With offices throughout Georgia, our attorneys provide personalized and in-person representation. We’ll determine what you need from us, and we’ll rise to the occasion.
We feel an obligation to win for every client we represent. When you hire a Garden City car accident attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, you’ll quickly realize how deeply we care for our clients. You will have our firm’s complete financial support, as well as the services of our entire team.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Garden City, call (404) 888-8888
We Will Handle Your Car Accident Case in Garden City from Start to Finish
You may hire our firm because you need help, and we’ll ensure that you can focus wholeheartedly on your health and recovery. We will meet with you to discuss your case, at which time we will:
- Record your account of the car accident
- Collect any accident-related evidence in your possession
- Obtain any documentation of your damages
We can also help you make any statements that insurance companies require. Our team can handle every other aspect of your case, including:
Investigating Your Car Accident in Garden City
During the investigation of your car accident, our team will:
- Speak with witnesses
- Get the police report
- Photograph damage to vehicles
- Obtain any video footage of the accident
- Take legal measures to obtain evidence from liable parties
We will document your collision in Garden City however we can. This investigation will tell us who is liable for your accident and resulting damages.
Handling Case-Related Communications
Insurance companies, liable motorists, and defendants’ attorneys may try to contact you following your accident. You can refer these parties to Bader Scott Injury Lawyers.
Our team will manage all case-related phone calls, emails, and written communications. By standing between you and these parties, we’ll ensure that nobody violates your rights.
Documenting and Calculating Your Damages
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that car accidents can cause millions of dollars in damages. Our team serving Garden City will identify, document, and calculate all of your accident-related losses. We may prove your damages with:
- Doctors’ testimony and medical records
- Images of your injuries
- Testimony from mental health professionals
- Testimony from your employer about your absence from work
- Proof of past income, which may show how much income your injuries have cost you
- Invoices for vehicle repairs and temporary transportation
Your Garden City car accident lawyer will work to substantiate every one of your damages with concrete proof.
Negotiating for a Settlement
We will negotiate with liable parties to get the settlement you deserve. Parties named in your lawsuit or claim may be hesitant to provide fair compensation, but our team will not back down from our financial target. With evidence and documentation, we’ll make clear why you deserve the money that you do.
Completing a Trial, If Necessary
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers settles our clients’ cases when we can negotiate fair compensation. When we need to take a case to trial, we do. Though trials generally take longer to conclude, our only mission is getting the compensation you deserve—even when that means going to court.
Garden City Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Recoverable Damages for Car Accident Victims in Garden City
Recoverable damages in your Garden City car accident case may include:
- Medical bills
- Vehicle repairs
- Replacement of a totaled vehicle
- Pain and suffering
- Psychological counseling
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Other professional damages
Our team will quickly diagnose and value your damages. Then, we will fight for every dollar that you deserve.
You Will Pay No Upfront or Out-of-Pocket Fees to Hire Our Team
Our firm only receives a fee if we win money for you. Though we intend to win your case, you will not have to pay us anything if we do not get a settlement or judgment for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation in Garden City
Call our team as soon as possible, because O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 generally places a deadline on personal injury cases. As soon as you complete your free consultation, an attorney from our team can begin working on your car accident case in Garden City.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form