As a motorcyclist, you understand the responsibility that comes with owning and operating a bike. However, when another party doesn’t follow the rules of the road and leaves you injured, you can pursue compensation for your losses.
A Duluth motorcycle accident attorney from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can take your legal responsibilities off your shoulders. We protect clients from insurance companies and fight hard for the money they need. We also offer free case reviews where you can explore your options today.
We Manage Cases on Contingency
Getting hurt in a motorcycle accident can impair your quality of life, working ability, and emotional state. The last thing you want to think about is paying a lawyer.
Our motorcycle accident lawyers serving Duluth work on contingency. When you partner with us, we request nothing out of pocket for our help. A portion of your settlement goes toward our attorney’s fees.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Duluth, call (404) 888-8888
What You Can Expect from Your Motorcycle Accident Attorney
With our team on your side, we will support you by:
Proving the Other Party’s Negligence
To get compensation for your injuries, you have to prove to either an insurance company or a jury of your peers that:
- The at-fault party had a legal responsibility to exercise caution and behave in a reasonable, responsible manner.
- The other party behaved unreasonably and irresponsibly.
- The other party’s bad behavior directly led to your injuries and losses.
- Your injuries and losses have had a significant and destructive effect on your health, career, and other aspects of your life.
Proving these four points is not always easy. Yet, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers would be happy to provide you with a motorcycle accident attorney who can prove negligence.
Supporting Your Case with Evidence
To learn who caused your accident (and who should pay for your losses), we will investigate your collision and find:
- Surveillance or traffic camera footage
- Witness testimony
- Expert testimony
- Police reports
- Medical reports or records
- Bills, receipts, pay stubs, and other paperwork you might have
With our team on your side, you don’t have to worry about gathering this information on your own. We will seek all necessary information to assert your right to damages.
Arguing Your Case
The two main ways to get compensation are to settle with the liable party out of court or go to trial. We hope to resolve your case through a settlement, so you can avoid going to court. However, that might not be possible.
In service of your claim or lawsuit, your lawyer will support you by:
- Contacting the liable party’s insurance company and scheduling a meeting
- Attending all meetings with the insurance company on your behalf
- Negotiating with the liable insurance company
- Submitting all paperwork, including settlement agreements, trial exhibits, legal briefs, and more
- Scheduling trial dates (if a trial is necessary)
- Questioning and cross-examining all witnesses
- Protecting your rights by raising objections if the defense does not follow courtroom procedure
- Making opening and closing statements to the jury
We’re Ready to Support You in Any Way We Can
We know how devastating motorcycle accidents can be. They can upend lives and shatter a person’s sense of safety and security. We’re ready to support you during this challenging time by:
- Contacting you with updates on a regular basis
- Explaining your rights and obligations under the law in terms you can understand
- Encouraging you to contact us with questions at any time, even if they seem “small”
- Evaluating your case at no charge and not billing for attorney’s fees until your case ends
Duluth Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Compensation Could Account for Each of Your Injury-Related Losses
We’re ready to pursue your economic and non-economic losses. Economic damages cover financial costs or losses associated with the crash. They can include:
- Lost wages, including the income and other job benefits you missed out on while recuperating from your injuries
- Loss of career opportunities, including raises and promotions you can no longer pursue or qualify for
- Medical expenses, including the cost of medications, various therapies, surgery, follow-up visits, tests, and so on
- Repair expenses, including the cost of fixing your motorcycle (or replacing it if it is beyond repair)
Non-economic damages serve as compensation for the physical and emotional injuries that resulted from the collision. These include:
- Pain and suffering, including any physical distress or emotional trauma related to the accident
- Scarring or disfigurement, including any permanent marks that affect your appearance, self-esteem, or ability to perform certain tasks
- Reduced quality of life, including any difficulty you have with living independently or performing the activities that you used to
- Disability, including physical and cognitive disabilities
Another important part of our job is examining your case’s evidence and using it to calculate how much money we can request from the liable insurance company. We want to make sure that each and every client receives enough compensation to cover their costs and rebuild their lives.
You Have a Limited Time to Seek Damages in Court
O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33 notes that you generally have two years to file your injury lawsuit. It’s important to file your case within this deadline because, if you don’t, you could lose the right to pursue damages.
Some factors could even give you less than two years to take action. This makes it crucial to consider your legal options immediately. You want to do everything possible to protect your right to compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
For a Free Consultation, Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is proud to be able to offer passionate, timely legal assistance to motorcycle accident victims throughout the state of Georgia, including in and around Duluth. To find out how an attorney from our firm can assist with your case, call today and get a free, confidential case review.