Uber and Lyft are prevalent throughout Garden City, Georgia. Although widely assumed to be safe, rideshare car accidents do occur. If you suffered injuries in an accident due to a negligent Uber or Lyft driver, you can seek compensation for your medical expenses, wage loss, and pain and suffering.
Whether you suffered injuries as a pedestrian, passenger, or driver of another vehicle, our Garden City Uber and Lyft Rideshare accident lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can look over your case and help you pursue an appropriate financial settlement from the liable parties for your losses.
Our Garden City Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer Can Determine Liability in Your Rideshare Accident
Georgia law allows motor vehicle accident victims to seek compensation if their injuries happened because of someone else’s negligence. In rideshare accidents, the individual or company you can hold financially accountable for your losses depends on the driver’s status when the crash occurred.
- If the driver is not logged into their Lyft or Uber app during the time of the crash, then the driver’s personal auto insurance coverage will apply. Georgia law mandates all drivers to carry liability insurance with at least $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident in bodily injury liability, and $25,000 per accident in property damage liability.
- If the driver is logged into the app and is waiting for a ride request during the crash, then Lyft and Uber third-party liability insurance will apply. It includes $50,000 per person for bodily injury, $100,000 per accident, and $25,000 for property damage.
- If the driver has accepted a ride request, is en route to pick up, or is transporting a passenger during the wreck, then Uber and Lyft’s $1 million insurance policy can be pursued for compensation.
Uber and Lyft consider their drivers “independent workers” instead of employees. But they may still be approached for compensation depending on whether the driver was on the app when the accident happened. We will investigate the driver’s status to determine the liable insurance policy that owes you compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a uber and lyft rideshare accidents lawyer serving Garden City, call (404) 888-8888
Let Our Garden City Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Attorney Explain the Total Value of Your Claim
You can recover a range of losses through the rideshare driver’s personal auto insurance or Uber and Lyft’s insurance policies. These include:
- Medical expenses: You can recover much of your accident-related medical expenses, such as hospital bills, prescription medications, image scans, prescription meds, travel expenses to and from your doctor’s appointments, surgery, and rehab. The type of injuries you have sustained will affect how much compensation you will recover under this category.
- Missed income: Some injuries may limit you from working for some time, which makes it challenging to pay bills and provide for yourself and your family. If you cannot return to work or must settle for a job that pays lower than your previous job, we can help you recover lost earnings.
- Pain and suffering: Injuries can cause pain and trauma, impacting all facets of your life. We can help you seek damages for depression, anxiety, PTSD, diminished life satisfaction, mental anguish, and other such losses.
Our Uber and Lyft rideshare accident attorney in Garden City can explore other losses that apply to your case.
Garden City Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Our Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Attorney Offers Comprehensive Services
We understand that filing an insurance claim in accidents involving ride-sharing companies is not a straightforward process. Victims have trouble figuring out which insurer to hold accountable and may have to battle getting their claims denied or undervalued.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers strives to help all victims of rideshare accidents obtain appropriate compensation so that they can focus on recovery without getting crushed under any financial burden caused by an Uber or Lyft driver’s negligence.
With us by your side, you don’t have to navigate the legal process alone, especially if you’re already dealing with the stress of recovering from your injuries.
How We Will Handle Your Case
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers offer full-scale services that aim to tackle every step of your insurance claims process. Here are some of the ways you can look forward to us assisting with your case:
- We conduct a thorough investigation to uncover what happened. Resources such as police reports, photos and video footage, and medical records will be accessed and scanned to excavate facts about the case.
- We determine whether the rideshare driver and/or Lyft or Uber can be held financially responsible for your losses.
- We handle communications and meetings with all liable parties on your behalf.
- We document all your injuries and losses and assign a fair value to your case, accounting for your current and future accident-related expenses.
- We will complete and file all paperwork within the deadline.
- We handle negotiations with the liable insurance carrier and fight till they agree to pay you an appropriate settlement amount.
- We provide our services on a contingency-fee-basis—you do not owe us anything upfront unless and until we win you compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Clock Is Ticking in Your Uber or Lyft Accident Case
In Georgia, you generally only have two years from the accident date to file a lawsuit for injuries arising from a Lyft and Uber accident, as per O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. Not adhering to this deadline puts you at risk of getting your lawsuit denied.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers are prepared to fight for your rights if you were hurt in an Uber or Lyft accident anywhere in Garden City, Georgia. Whether you were a passenger, a bystander, or a driver of another car when the accident happened, our attorney is here to assist you with recovering compensation for your injuries and holding the at-fault driver accountable for their negligence.
Click to contact our Garden City Car Accident Lawyers today
Let Our Rideshare Accident Team Help
Contact us to learn more about how our Uber and Lyft rideshare accident attorneys in Garden City can help. Get a free case review, during which we will explore your legal options.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form