It only takes one lapse in judgment or reckless oversight to upend someone’s life. A surgical error. A misdiagnosis. A preventable infection. The physical and emotional toll of medical malpractice can be immense for victims and their families. Yet, the legal terrain in these cases can be intimidating. However, with an advocate who knows the landscape, victims can make the journey toward justice.
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, malpractice cases represent some of our most complex and meaningful work. Our Garden City personal injury attorneys have decades of combined experience with medical negligence claims. We have helped clients obtain multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements in cases spanning surgical errors, misread x-rays, medication mix-ups, and more. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Put Your Needs First
With years focused entirely on personal injury, we have the experience to build a strong claim on your behalf and push for maximum compensation under the law. We are known for our integrity, compassion for clients, and commitment to uncovering the truth. With an understanding of medicine and relentless trial skills, we won’t hesitate to take your case to court if needed to fight for justice.
Don’t trust your important case to just any personal injury lawyer. Our malpractice focus, proven results record, and Garden City community ties set us apart. We have helped victims throughout the area get accountability and significant financial recoveries. But don’t take our word for it; read testimonials from satisfied clients.
For a free legal consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer serving Garden City, call (404) 888-8888
We Have Experience Handling Medical Negligence in Garden City, GA
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers has been practicing in Georgia for over 15 years. During that time, we have gained extensive first-hand experience with the doctors, healthcare systems, and medical regulations in Garden City and the surrounding areas. This allows us to identify errors, establish relationships with medical experts, and construct strong arguments to prove malpractice.
We can take on cases against major Garden City hospitals like Memorial Health University Medical Center and St. Joseph’s Hospital, as well as individual doctors, nurses, specialists, clinicians, and other healthcare providers.
Types of medical negligence we see in Garden City include:
- Surgical mistakes and operative errors
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis
- Childbirth injuries to the mother or baby
- Medication errors and pharmacy mistakes
Our in-depth understanding of Georgia healthcare networks allows us to navigate the complexities of medical malpractice cases and seek the best possible outcome for your family.
Garden City Medical Malpractice Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
We Prove Medical Negligence Led to Your Injuries and Losses
For your medical malpractice case to succeed in Garden City, our lawyers must establish:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care. This is established whenever a doctor-patient relationship exists. You had entrusted the provider to treat you according to medical standards.
- The defendant breached their duty of care. A medical provider failed to treat you properly and made an error that other medical experts would consider negligent. Common examples include surgical mistakes, improper prescriptions, and failure to diagnose a serious condition.
- The breach caused injury or harm. You must show a direct connection between the medical error and the injuries you experienced. For example, a misdiagnosis that led to disease progression.
- The harm resulted in specific monetary damages. This includes both economic damages, like medical bills or lost wages, and non-economic damages, like pain and suffering.
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we have successfully proven malpractice in countless cases by showing how Georgia healthcare providers breached their duty and caused our clients’ injuries.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Seek Maximum Compensation for Your Losses
A successful malpractice claim should recover full, fair compensation for everything you have suffered.
Economic damages can include past and future:
- Medical expenses. Any bills related to additional treatment needed, calculated from the time of injury to life expectancy. Georgia law allows recovery of the full billed amount.
- Lost income. Any wages lost due to inability to work during recovery and treatment
- Loss of earning capacity. Diminished ability to earn income in the future
Non-economic damages cover intangible but significant losses such as:
- Pain and suffering. Accounting for physical pain, disfigurement, loss of limb function, scarring, and more
- Emotional distress. For depression, anxiety, PTSD, loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium. Related to impact on marital relations and family life
We have recovered millions for clients in both economic and non-economic damages. Time and time again, we secure six- and seven-figure outcomes for our clients.
Georgia’s Statute of Limitations Restrict How Long You Have to File
If you decide to pursue a malpractice claim, it is imperative to act quickly and file before the statute of limitations expires.
In Georgia, you generally have:
- Two years from the date of malpractice to file, but no more than five years from the date of malpractice under any circumstance
- One year from the date foreign objects were discovered (clamps, sponges, etc.) to sue
The statute of limitations can be complex, especially regarding delayed discovery of errors and claims on behalf of children. Having a malpractice attorney can ensure that your case gets filed on time.
What to Expect at Your Initial Consultation With Our Garden City Lawyers
We offer free, no-obligation consultations to anyone who may have a potential malpractice claim. You’ll have a chance to share your story in full detail so we can assess the merits of your case under Georgia law.
We’ll explain your legal options and rights, address your questions, and let you know if we’re able to take your case. There are never any upfront fees or charges for consultations. We take all medical malpractice cases on a contingency-fee basis. This means we only collect a fee if we successfully recover compensation for you.
Reach Out to Our Garden City Malpractice Attorneys Today
The stress of dealing with medical negligence should not be faced alone. The team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is here to support you. We’ll evaluate your potential malpractice claim at no cost and help determine a path forward. Contact us today and request a free case review to get started.