When drivers do not stop at marked intersections, they can cause accidents that result in severe and fatal injuries. If you or a loved one were hurt because of another driver’s negligent actions, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help you seek justice.
Our Carrollton running a stop signal accident lawyer can prove that another motorist failed to stop and yield the right-of-way, causing your collision, injuries, and financial damages. We will fight to secure compensation for your losses, so that you and your family do not pay for an accident that was not your fault.
Our Lawyers Hold Drivers Accountable for Reckless and Wrongful Behavior
When drivers ignore stop signals, they can cause serious harm to other motorists. Failing to stop at a stop signal is also a violation of O.C.G.A. § 40-6-21, which outlines appropriate behavior at traffic signs, signals, and markings.
Those who disobey the rules of the road are legally negligent, and Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help you hold them financially responsible for the harm they cause. Our dedicated personal injury practice has helped car accident victims across Georgia secure compensation for their injuries. Our team can help you:
- Prove another driver failed to stop at a marked intersection
- Demonstrate that the driver’s negligent behavior caused your injuries and damages
- Identify any other parties who may be liable for your collision
- Prepare and file your insurance claims or lawsuits
- Collect evidence supporting your case
- Identify your current losses and obtain estimates regarding future damages
- Aggressively negotiate to secure the most advantageous possible case resolution
Our Client Promise
We understand the turmoil an accident can create in your life, and the last thing we want is to cause more stress or worry for you or your loved ones. We are here to listen to your concerns, address your questions in straightforward terms, and consult you when making decisions about your case. Furthermore, we will never leave you in the dark regarding your legal issues.
We pledge to provide every client with:
- Respectful service from a team with decades of combined legal experience
- Frequent and timely case updates
- Open lines of communication with your attorney or case manager
- A fair and written service/fee agreement
We value our clients and pride ourselves on our responsive legal services. Let us be your advocate and ally.
For a free legal consultation with a running a stop signal accidents lawyer serving Carrollton, call (404) 888-8888
We Will Prove Liability for Your Stop Signal Accident
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, more than half of all crashes involving injuries or fatalities occur at or near intersections. If you or a loved one were in a collision at an intersection on South Street, Maple Street, or anywhere else in Carrollton, our Carrollton running a stop signal accident lawyer can help you show that another driver failed to stop or yield.
We can obtain red-light camera footage, surveillance video, eyewitness statements, and other evidence proving that the at-fault motorist:
- Ran a red light
- Sped up to “beat” a yellow or red signal
- Failed to stop or did not come to a complete stop at a stop sign
- Failed to appropriately yield at a four-way stop
- Made a left turn or prohibited right turn on red
- Failed to obey yield signs
- Rear-ended you while you were stopped at a marked intersection
- Was driving aggressively, driving distracted, or driving under the influence (DUI)
Sometimes, factors besides negligent driving can cause stop signal accidents. If there was a broken traffic signal, obstructed stop sign, or another problem with the road or intersection where your accident occurred, the government entity in charge of the roadway could bear liability. If faulty brakes, defective tires, or another vehicle issue contributed to your crash, you could have a case against a manufacturer.
Whatever caused your accident, our injury lawyers will not back down from seeking the awards you deserve. We are not afraid to go up against large corporations or powerful defendants to get the compensation you need.
Carrollton Running a Stop Signal Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Georgia Injury Damages Include Medical Compensation and More
We want to ensure that paying for your medical treatment and providing for your family during your recovery does not lead to a lasting financial strain or jeopardize your family’s economic stability.
We will work to identify your past and future accident-related losses and secure the maximum amount of compensation available. In general, car accident damages may include:
- Current medical bills, including those for emergency services, hospital stays, doctor visits, surgeries, prescriptions, and medical equipment
- Ongoing medical needs, including the cost of follow-up procedures, physical therapy, rehabilitation, long-term nursing services, and in-home health care
- Lost income, including wages, tips, bonuses, and benefits
- Future lost earnings, if you must change jobs or leave the workforce due to a permanent or disabling injury
- Pain and suffering, for severe injuries that limit your activities, reduce your quality of life, and cause mental anguish and emotional suffering
- Property damages, including compensation for your vehicle, cell phone, electronics, and other items
Our lawyers can assist you with a wrongful death lawsuit if your loved one died because of car accident injuries. According to O.C.G.A. § 51-4-2, a surviving spouse, child, or parent (in that order) can pursue awards for funeral expenses, medical bills, and lost wages, benefits, and services, including income the deceased would have earned had they lived. In addition, survivors can also seek compensation for the loss of their loved one’s society and consortium.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Can Help You Get Started on Your Car Accident Case Today
If a negligent driver caused your injuries or your loved one’s death, you have up to two years to take legal action, according to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33. Our Carrollton running a stop signal accident lawyer can help you file your insurance claim or lawsuit before time runs out.
You do not have to worry about complex legal issues, pressure from insurance agents, deadlines, paperwork, or “red tape” with us by your side. Contact us today to connect with a member of our team and learn more about how we can serve you during a free consultation.