If you sustained car accident injuries because another vehicle turned into your path, a Carrollton, GA, left-turn accident attorney with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help you recover damages.
Our legal team can prove a negligent motorist made an improper left turn or another illegal or dangerous driving decision that resulted in your crash. We will fight to secure compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and more.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Works Hard for Car Accident Clients in Georgia
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, helping personal injury clients is all we do. We focus on providing those harmed by others’ negligence with professional, affordable legal services. We have handled thousands of car accident cases and secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for people like you.
We want our clients to have the resources they need to pay for their medical treatment and other accident-related losses. But, we also want them to feel supported and heard throughout the process of seeking compensation. Therefore, we will keep you informed through every step of your case, always giving you the final say when it comes to important decisions.
We help clients:
- Navigate their car insurance claims or personal injury lawsuits, including drafting and filing paperwork and tracking deadlines
- Understand complex legal issues without using complicated legalese
- Seek the maximum amount of compensation available for their injuries and losses
- Communicate and negotiate with insurance companies and opposing attorneys
- Prepare for trial if necessary
Do not leave something as important as your financial stability to chance. Let our attorneys put their legal knowledge and personal injury case experience to work for you.
For a free legal consultation with a left turn accidents lawyer serving Carrollton, call (404) 888-8888
We Can Prove Another Driver Made an Improper Left Turn
Left-hand turns can present a hazardous situation for drivers. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), around 20 percent of all car accidents at intersections involve left-hand turns. Additionally, the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety reports that in 2020, 370 fatal accidents occurred at intersections or were intersection-related.
If you were in a left turn accident on Dixie Street, Hays Mill Road, or anywhere else in Carrollton, our attorneys can help you make a case proving negligence.
According to the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS), motorists have specific responsibilities when making a left turn. We can help you show that the driver who caused your injuries:
- Failed to use their turn signal
- Failed to turn from the far-left lane
- Failed to yield the right-of-way to approaching vehicles, pedestrians, or bicyclists
- Failed to yield the right-of-way to pedestrians or bicyclists in a crosswalk
- Ran a red light or stop sign
- Changed lanes at an intersection or while turning
- Made an illegal U-turn
- Was driving distracted, texting and driving, or driving while intoxicated (DWI)
We will gather evidence to support your claims, which may include police reports, red-light camera footage, cell phone and surveillance video, eyewitness statements, photographs of the scene and your vehicle, and crash-reconstruction findings.
Carrollton Left Turn Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Left Turn Accidents Can Cause Severe Injuries
When drivers make improper left turns or fail to see approaching vehicles, they can turn into the path of an oncoming car, leading to potentially severe and fatal collisions. Our Carrollton left turn accident lawyer handles cases involving serious and catastrophic injuries, including:
- Back, neck, and shoulder injuries
- Spinal cord injuries (SCIs)
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Facial injuries
- Internal injuries
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Seek Fair Compensation for Your Medical Care and Other Car Accident Damages
The driver who caused your left turn accident should pay for your resulting losses. Our Carrollton injury attorneys can help you pursue compensation for:
- Past and future medical treatment. We can help seek awards to pay for emergency medical treatment, surgeries, hospitalizations, doctor visits, and all other necessary health care expenses, including prescription drugs, medical devices, mobility aids, physical therapy, rehabilitation, long-term nursing care, and life care costs.
- Wages, earnings, and benefits. We can pursue compensation for income lost due to your injuries, including your tips, bonuses, and health and retirement benefits. Additionally, we can help you seek awards for the loss of your earning capacity if your accident left you with a permanent disability that prevents you from returning to your job.
- Pain and suffering. Our lawyers can secure monetary awards for intangible losses. According to Food Lion, Inc. v. Williams, Georgia accident victims can seek pain and suffering compensation for injuries that limit activities, interfere with everyday living, decrease enjoyment of life, and cause physical pain and mental anguish.
- Vehicle damages. We can get the money you need to fix your damaged vehicle or pay for a replacement if insurance deems it a total loss. We can also seek reimbursement for other out-of-pocket expenses related to your collision and injuries, including rental car fees, travel expenses, and the value of household services you cannot perform.
- Wrongful death. If your spouse, parent, or child suffered fatal injuries in a left turn accident in Carrollton, you may qualify for wrongful death compensation. Our Carrollton left turn accident lawyer can help you pursue awards for your loved one’s medical bills, lost wages, and end-of-life expenses. We can also help survivors seek compensation for the loss of the deceased’s guidance, services, society, and consortium.
Keep in mind that you have limited time to pursue your losses. If you do not file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit within the two-year statute of limitations outlined in O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, the court will likely throw out your case. Waiting too long will also reduce your bargaining power when seeking an insurance settlement.
Contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today
Do not let someone else’s mistake continue to upend your life. Contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to learn more about how we can pursue the financial awards you need to take care of yourself and your family during this difficult time. We can get you started with a free consultation and tell you more about how we can take your case at no upfront cost to you.