If you’ve been injured as a result of another’s reckless driving, call today for a free case review. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers team will review your case, answer any questions you might have about the claims process, and guide you as you move forward.
Our Decatur running a stop signal accident lawyers are committed to winning big. Winner of multiple awards, including the Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent rating and the AVVO Client Choice Award, our team works tirelessly so you can rest easy knowing you’ve got Georgia’s award-winning team on the case. Call today to get started.
Recover the Compensation You Need and Deserve
Negligent or reckless driving is a nationwide problem that simply continues to worsen every year. In 2017, the American Automobile Association (AAA) reported a 28% increase in fatalities caused by drivers running red lights. Then, in 2019, they reported a 10 year high in the number of motorists killed in the same kind of accidents.
If you’ve been injured as a result of another driver’s negligence or recklessness, you deserve to hold them accountable for their actions.
Under Georgia state law, accident victims have a legal right to recover compensation for any damages they’ve suffered as a direct result of the collision. An attorney can help you build a case and successfully negotiate a fair settlement.
Damages You May Be Able to Claim
- Medical expenses: Past, present, and future medical expenses that include doctor visits, emergency room trips and treatments, hospital stays, surgical procedures, medications, and more.
- Income loss: Past, present, and future reductions in income that stem from an inability to work or an inability to return to work in the same capacity as prior to the accident. Loss of income can also include a loss of your pension or retirement benefits.
- Pain and suffering: Diminished quality of life, depression and anxiety, mental anguish, and any other non-economic damage that has negatively impacted your ability to live your life peacefully and successfully.
- Daily expenses: Out-of-pocket expenses you incur as a direct result of your collision. These can include the cost of transportation to and from appointments, adaptations you are required to make to your home or vehicle, medical equipment, in-home medical care, and more.
Recovering full compensation can be more challenging than it sounds. A single misstep in the process can set you back weeks or months or put you in a weakened position during negotiations.
Critical Actions to Take in the Immediate Aftermath
- Seek medical attention as quickly as possible. Not only is your physical well-being the number one priority, but these records will prove vital as you build your case.
- Refrain from communicating with the other party and their insurance adjusters. Instead, allow an attorney to handle all communication.
- Avoid signing any documents presented to you or provide any written or verbal statements without consulting an attorney first.
- Never accept a settlement offer without having a Decatur running a stop signal accident lawyer review the offer.
- Consult an attorney for a free case review to ensure your rights are protected.
An attorney can prove invaluable in guiding you through the process to ensure mistakes aren’t made and the process proceeds as seamlessly as possible. Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for help with reclaiming your life after an accident.
Secure Legal Counsel to Ensure Your Voice Is Heard
Building a successful personal injury or wrongful death case revolves around your ability to prove negligence. You will need to gather enough evidence to prove that the other driver acted negligently or recklessly and that you were injured as a direct result. This requires extensive investigation and skilled negotiation.
Attempting to build a case on your own opens you up to be taken advantage of by insurance companies who come to the negotiation table with years of experience behind them. Hiring an attorney ensures you are able to match their legal force and recover the compensation you deserve.
How We Can Help You
- Review your case and answer any questions you have before proceeding with the claims process.
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation into the events leading up to the accident to determine fault and establish liability.
- Collect and preserve critical evidence that can include eyewitness testimony, photo and video footage, vehicle damage and bodily injuries, and more.
- Help you file your claim with the other driver’s insurance provider.
- Negotiate for a settlement that accurately reflects your emotional, physical, and financial damages.
- Litigate on your behalf in court if a fair settlement cannot be agreed on in negotiation.
Car accidents have the ability to completely upend your life instantly. Injuries commonly associated with these types of accidents range from lacerations and broken bones to disfigurement, paralysis, and death.
Decatur car insurance adjusters are paid to dispute claims and argue for as low a settlement as possible. Regardless of the severity of your injury, it could have been prevented and you deserve to hold the at-fault party responsible. Don’t let an adjuster tell you otherwise.
How to Start the Claims Process
Getting started is as simple as calling Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for a free case review. A member of our team will listen to what happened to you, clarify the specifics of your case, answer your questions, and offer guidance as to how to proceed, all free of charge. From there, our team works on a contingency-fee-basis.
A contingency-fee basis means that securing legal counsel is risk-free. A Decatur running a stop signal accident lawyer will collect nothing until you win your case and recover compensation.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers have built a reputation for success. Seth Badar’s history of winning million and multi-million dollar settlements for clients across the state has earned him membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Call Us Today for Your Free Consultation
To speak with a member of our team call (404) 888-8888 today for your free case review. We will review your case and outline your options for seeking justice and compensation.
A team member is standing by to take your call. Call now.