Being injured in an accident with a rideshare vehicle can pose a variety of challenges. For instance, you may not understand who holds liability for your losses. You may have questions regarding the legal process itself. In addition to these challenges, you may also be dealing with the emotional and physical trauma of getting hurt.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help you move forward from this difficult time by pursuing justice and compensation for you and your loved ones. A Smyrna Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer can handle all aspects of your case.
To begin a free case review, call (404) 888-8888 to speak with a member of our team.
How Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Can Help You Pursue Compensation
As you weigh your legal options, you may have questions about how our team can help you. Before we get into any details, we want you to know that your needs and goals come first. Because we understand that each case comes with its own needs, we will render legal services that meet the specifics of your situation.
We can help you by:
Calculating the Cost of Your Collision-Related Damages
Your rideshare accident may have produced a number of economic and non-economic losses. Our team can assign a monetary value to each of them. The sum of our calculations will serve as the basis of our negotiations with the insurance company.
Some of your collision-related losses could include:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost employee benefits, tips, and bonuses
- Reduced future earning capacity
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitative care
- Property damage costs
You could recover different types of compensation if you lost a loved one. In that case, your compensation could include loss of consortium, funeral expenses, and more.
Investigating the Circumstances of Your Collision
Uber and Lyft understand that car accidents are inevitable in the rideshare service industry. However, they do not always accept liability without negotiations.
Upon notifying them of the accident, they may request that you send documentation of your allegations. Going back and forth with a multimillion-dollar company can quickly become overwhelming.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can present the liable party with evidence of your losses.
After investigating your circumstances, your Smyrna Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer may be able to utilize:
- The police report
- Pictures of your injuries and property’s damage
- Your medical records
- Traffic camera footage
- Testimony from eyewitnesses and third-party field consultants
- Correspondence between yourself and the involved parties
We may be able to use other pieces of information beyond those listed here.
Protecting You Against Bad Faith Insurance Practices
Your insurance claim will be managed by a claims adjuster who may try to pressure you into accepting a lower settlement than your case warrants. They may also try to downplay the severity of your injuries. Your lawyer can protect you and represent your interests to the insurance company.
You may be encountering bad faith insurance practices if:
- The claims adjuster tried to pressure you into accepting an unfair settlement.
- The claims adjuster refused to answer your phone calls, messages, or emails.
- You are denied benefits that are clearly outlined in the liable company’s insurance policy.
- Your claim is denied for no clear reason.
The team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers understands that some insurance companies do not care about injured claimants’ needs. We want to resolve your case in a way that benefits you and your loved ones.
Representing You in Court
Personal injury cases seldom make it to court, per the American Bar Association (ABA). However, we are committed to seeing your case through to the end. If we need to file a lawsuit and represent your interests in court, we can handle that for you.
The Official Code of Georgia Annotated (OCGA) §9-3-33 dictates that you have two years from the date of your accident to file a lawsuit. If you lost a loved one, then you also have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit. A lawyer can tell you more about how these deadlines may affect your case.
To seek a fair outcome for your lawsuit, our team can:
- Continue negotiating outside of court
- Interview witnesses and look for flaws in their testimony
- Consult with accident reconstruction specialists and medical professionals
- Speak with the other party’s legal counsel
- Manage your case’s paperwork
You can learn more about what a lawyer can do for you by calling a team member from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers at (404) 888-8888.
For a free legal consultation with a uber and lyft rideshare accidents lawyer serving Smyrna, call (404) 888-8888
Recommendations After Being Injured in a Rideshare Accident
When you work with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, you are not just another client; you are our partner.
You can help us help you by:
- Documenting your recovery period. We can use your medical records and information from your doctor to establish the severity of your condition. However, by taking pictures and documenting your external injuries as you recover, we can gain further insight into your condition.
- Completing your course of medical treatment. We want you to recover from your injuries. By following through with your doctor’s recommendations, you may be able to improve your health conditions. This will also show the other party that you were, in fact, injured.
- Directing the claims adjuster to your lawyer. The insurance company may want to resolve your case for as little money as possible––no matter what they tell you on the phone. If the claims adjuster calls you, direct them to your legal team. We can determine whether any prospective settlement offers meet your financial needs.
You can also help your situation by staying off of social media. You do not want to accidentally share anything online that could hurt your claim.
Smyrna Uber And Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers to Get Started
A Smyrna Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer can work to resolve your personal injury case. You do not need to live in a state of uncertainty any longer. Our team can fight for your case and help you take the first step forward.
To learn more, call a team member at (404) 888-8888. You can begin a case review at no cost.