If a negligent driver injured you in a head-on collision in Roswell, Georgia, you may be able to hold them accountable. A Roswell head-on collisions lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to build a case for compensation on your behalf, seeking a payout for your medical care, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more.
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we review car accident cases for free. If you were hurt in an Atlanta-area collision, we can determine if another driver was likely to blame. If so, we can represent you through the claims process and seek compensation for you. Call (678)-562-5595 today to get started.
Head-On Collisions Can Occur Because of Driver Negligence
Most people are aware that head-on collisions are particularly dangerous. When two vehicles are moving toward one another, their respective speeds work together to increase the force of the impact. This could cause more serious injuries or even death.
Head-on collisions are frequently preventable. Roads and traffic patterns are designed to prevent them, and usually, one or both drivers involved have to violate traffic laws to cause a head-on collision. There are several specific ways this type of accident may happen:
- One driver crosses the centerline on a two-lane road
- One driver goes the wrong way on a one-way road
- One driver gets on the wrong side of a divided highway or interstate
- One driver crosses the median on a divided highway or interstate
- One driver makes an improper pass on a two-lane road and collides with oncoming traffic
While some of these situations can occur because of a mistake or error in judgment, they can occur because of reckless behavior. This could include:
- A driver who is drunk or drugged
- A driver who is using their phone or otherwise distracted
- A drowsy or fatigued driver
- A driver who falls asleep behind the wheel
- An aggressive driver or driver with road rage
If you were hurt in a head-on collision in Roswell, call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at
(678)-562-5595. A representative of our firm is standing by to explain our services and how we may be able to help you.
For a free legal consultation with a head-on collisions lawyer serving Roswell, call (404) 888-8888
Building a Head-on Collision Car Accident Case
To recover compensation for the damages you endured in your Roswell accident, we may need to prove that the at-fault driver acted negligently. Proving negligence may require showing:
- The driver had a legal obligation to stay in their lane or to drive in another way to avoid a collision.
- The driver failed to do so.
- The driver’s actions caused a collision.
- You suffered injuries and financial losses as a result of the accident.
Our team knows what types of evidence may prove these factors to an insurance company or a judge. With a Roswell head-on collisions lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers on your side, you can focus on recovering and putting your life back to normal instead of your legal case.
To build your case, the evidence we collect may include:
- The traffic accident report filed by a responding officer
- Witnesses statements
- Any video or photos of the accident
- Accident reconstruction expert testimony
- Other expert testimony as required
- Your relevant medical records
- Documentation of your damages
With this evidence, we can demand a just payout based on your damages. The at-fault driver’s insurance company may negotiate a fair settlement, and we may be able to reach an agreement out of court. If they refuse, we can take your case to trial.
Roswell Head-On Collisions Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Seeking Recoverable Damages in a Traffic Accident Case
Head-on traffic accidents can leave victims with significant, long-term injuries and permanent impairments. These accidents are difficult to avoid for victims, especially if the other motorist has impaired judgment or is not paying attention to the road.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to pursue compensation for your current and future expenses, as well as both tangible and intangible losses. Some examples of damages that may be recoverable in this type of case include:
- Medical treatment and expenses
- Lost income
- Loss of ability to work at your previous job
- Property damages
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
Certain family members can file a wrongful death case against an at-fault driver if their loved one passed away as a result of a head-on collision. O.C.G.A. § 51-4-2 outlines the rules for this type of compensation. Bader Scott Injury Lawyers also handles wrongful death lawsuits and welcomes your call if you would like to learn more about this type of legal action.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Talk to a Member of Our Head-On Accident Team
A Roswell head-on collisions lawyer from Bader Scott Injury Lawyers may be able to
seek compensation in your accident case through a personal injury lawsuit or an insurance claim.
If you are considering legal action for your injuries, do not delay. There are deadlines you must meet to protect your right to compensation. Under O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33, victims in Georgia generally only have up to two years after their accident to file the appropriate paperwork to begin a personal injury lawsuit.
To discuss your car accident case with a member of the Bader Scott Injury Lawyers head-on accident team, call (678)-562-5595 today. Our accident case reviews are free for car accident victims in Roswell or in the greater Atlanta area.