A Smyrna, GA, failure-to-yield accident attorney with Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help you recover compensation if you suffered harm due to a negligent driver. Our car accident lawyers can investigate your crash and prove a motorist or another liable party is at fault. We will fight to secure fair compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and more.
Our Attorneys Can Prove Fault for Your Smyrna Failure-to-Yield Accident
According to O.C.G.A. § 40-6-72, Georgia drivers must slow down and yield the right-of-way to pedestrians, bicyclists, and other vehicles at traffic signs, signals, crosswalks, and intersections. Motorists must also yield to oncoming vehicles when turning left or merging onto a highway.
Failure to yield can cause a negligent driver to crash into another vehicle or cause a law-abiding driver to crash into them. If you or your loved one suffered injuries in a failure-to-yield accident on Spring Road, South Cobb Drive, or anywhere else in Smyrna, our personal injury attorneys can establish the legal elements of negligence that demonstrate their liability (financial responsibility). These elements include:
- The at-fault driver had a legal duty to operate their vehicle safely and follow traffic laws outlined in Georgia’s Uniform Rules of the Road (O.C.G.A. (Title 40, Chapter 6).
- The at-fault driver breached their legal duty.
- The liable driver’s actions caused your crash.
- Your accident resulted in physical injuries and financial damages.
Causes of Failure to Yield Accidents
Failure-to-yield collisions can occur due to driver error, mechanical issues, and road and weather conditions. Causes may include:
- Driver inexperience
- Driver inattention (i.e., distracted driving)
- Driver intoxication
- Improper turns
- Aggressive driving or “road rage”
- Hidden driveways, alleyways, or road entrances/exists
- Inadequately marked crosswalks
- Lack of lighting/low visibility
- Broken traffic lights or obstructed road signs
- Defective brakes or tires
- Badly designed intersections
Our attorneys can investigate your crash to determine if liability rests with a negligent driver, roadway owner, vehicle manufacturer, or multiple parties. We will then gather evidence demonstrating fault and proving your right to financial compensation. Our team can:
- Contact eyewitnesses and record statements while the accident is fresh in their minds
- Hire and consult with crash reconstruction specialists and other case experts
- Visit the scene of the accident to take photos and collect physical evidence
- Take pictures of your injuries and vehicle damages
- Track down available dashcam, surveillance, or cell phone video of the crash
- Gather medical records, police reports, and other relevant case documents
- Obtain receipts, bills, invoices, pay stubs, and proof of various financial losses
- Work with doctors, economists, and vocational experts to understand your injuries and their long-term physical, mental, emotional, and financial impact
For a free legal consultation with a failure to yield accidents lawyer serving Smyrna, call (404) 888-8888
We Can Fight to Recover Failure-to-Yield Accident Damages
Our Smyrna failure-to-yield accident attorneys will fight so that you and your family do not pay for another party’s mistakes. We will identify, calculate, and aggressively pursue your car accident damages, which may include:
- Medical expenses. We can seek compensation for your current medical bills and expected future treatment, including emergency transportation and services, hospital stays, surgeries, follow-up care, medications, mobility aids, physical therapy, and life care costs.
- Lost wages. We can recover back pay, benefits, bonuses, tips, and other lost earnings. In addition, we can pursue awards for diminished earning capacity if your injuries require you to change jobs, reduce your hours, or leave the workforce.
- Pain, suffering, and inconvenience. Our attorneys can seek monetary damages for severe and chronic pain, disfigurement, scarring, loss of mobility, depression, anxiety, mental and emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, and other quality-of-life reductions.
- Personal property. We can recoup the cost of repairing your vehicle or seek its fair market value if damages resulted in a total loss. We can also seek costs related to other damaged personal items, such as prescription eyeglasses, laptops, or jewelry.
- Wrongful death. Our Smyrna wrongful death attorneys can seek financial justice for your loved one’s estate and qualifying survivors if they suffered a fatal car accident injury. Compensation may include many of the above damages and awards for the loss of guidance, companionship, care, and counsel.
Smyrna Failure to Yield Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Our Attorneys Work Hard So You Can Rest and Recover
When you work with our firm, you get the experience and expertise of legal professionals who will stand by your side from start to finish. You also get a team that will handle case details so you can turn your time and attention toward healing and getting your life back on track. We can:
- Draft and file your insurance claims or lawsuits
- Identify and take action against all liable parties
- Collect evidence
- Calculate your damages and pursue them from the responsible party
- Communicate with insurance agents and opposing counsel
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Work through your insurance claim or take legal action before Georgia’s two-year statute of limitations expires (O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33)
Our Client Promise
We are passionate about helping our clients, and service is at the center of everything we do. We promise to:
- Treat you with respect, professionalism, and compassion
- Explain your case and legal issues in simple, straightforward terms (not complicated legalese)
- Promptly return your phone calls and emails and connect you with your lawyer or case manager the same day you call
- Provide regular and timely case updates
- Give you our undivided attention when discussing your case and ensure you get the final say on important decisions
Furthermore, we charge nothing upfront or out-of-pocket. Instead, we provide clients with a fair and written contingency agreement. Our payment comes from a percentage of your successful settlement or verdict, so you have nothing to lose by getting our help.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for Failure-to-Yield Accident Assistance
You do not have to fight alone. A Smyrna failure-to-yield accident attorney at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers can help you seek the compensation you need and deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation and learn more about what our award-winning legal team can do for you.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form