If you or a loved one was involved in an accident caused by an enraged driver, our law firm will help you recover compensation. Our Smyrna road rage accident attorney will file a personal injury claim or lawsuit. With our legal guidance and support, you can recover the costs of your medical care, lost wages, pain and suffering, and additional damages.
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we know how hard it can be to focus on financial recovery while physically recovering. Let us handle the legal aspects of your case for you. Our team will make sure your case gets the attention to detail it needs and deserves. While we do, you can focus on getting better.
How the State of Georgia Defines Road Rage
According to the Georgia Department of Public Safety (DPS), road rage causes serious accidents that leave accident victims fearful and anxious. It defines road rage and aggressive driving as:
- Yelling profanities at other drivers
- Making obscene gestures at other drivers
- Aggressively honking your horn in anger
- Speeding or tailgating other vehicles
- Making potentially dangerous lane changes
- Ignoring traffic signs and signals
- Flashing your headlights at other cars
These behaviors can be frightening and may cause dangerous collisions. If this happened to you or someone you love, our Smyrna car accident attorney can help. We will prove these enraged actions caused the accident and fight hard to recover your compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a road rage accidents lawyer serving Smyrna, call (404) 888-8888
Compensation We Recover for Road Rage Accident Victims
If another driver’s aggressive actions caused your car accident, we will hold them financially accountable. We can request two types of compensation for you. Economic damages can typically be documented with bills, estimates, receipts, and invoices. They often include:
- Past and future medical bills including emergency room treatment, hospital admissions, assistive medical devices, medications, and treatment-related travel expenses
- Income loss for time away from work during your recovery and the loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction if your car is declared a total loss
You can also recover a variety of non-economic damages including physical impairment and disfigurement. They also include pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life. Our legal team will compile the evidence we need to substantiate your non-economic damages.
When Road Rage Leads to Car Accident Fatalities
If your family lost a loved one in a road rage accident, you have our heartfelt condolences. You also have our commitment to fight for wrongful death damages for your family. Our attorneys can assess your eligibility to pursue this kind of legal action and assist the appropriate family members.
Recoverable wrongful death damages can include:
- Your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of your loved one’s financial contributions
- Loss of your loved one’s household support
- Loss of consortium, companionship, and society
Focus on taking care of your family. Our team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is on your side. Let our road rage accident attorney serving families in Smyrna build your family’s case.
Your Right to Recover Damages Has a Mandatory Filing Deadline
It is never too soon after an accident to call our law firm. The sooner we get involved in your case, the more time we have to investigate. Early involvement means we can track the state’s filing deadlines and protect your right to compensation from a lapsed statute of limitations. According to O.C.G.A. § 9-3-33:
- You generally have two years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit
- You generally have two years from the date of a loved one’s passing to file your wrongful lawsuit
The filing deadlines can fluctuate, making compliance difficult on your own.
Getting us involved right from the start also allows us to interview witnesses while their memories are fresh and consult accident reconstructionists. We will collect time-sensitive evidence on your behalf.
Smyrna Road Rage Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Our Road Rage Accident Attorney Will Prove the At-Fault Party’s Liability
To seek compensation for you, we start by proving the at-fault driver’s negligence caused your accident. We do that by meeting the legally required elements of negligence, which include:
- Duty: The at-fault driver owed you a legal duty of care.
- Breach: The at-fault driver breached their required duty, in this case by driving aggressively.
- Causation: Their actions caused your accident and injuries.
- Damages: Your accident resulted in financial losses.
To document these elements, we build a strong evidence file that supports your right to compensation. The majority of personal injury cases like yours are settled without going to court.
Evidence We Use to Build the Strongest Possible Case for You
We rely on the evidence in your case to tell the story of your accident. To make sure your case file is robust and strengthens your case, we collect:
- Medical records
- Written prognosis
- Salary history records
- Accident report
- Medical referrals
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
We will not tax you or your family with the daunting task of evidence collection. Instead, our legal team will handle this for you. We also present your evidence to the at-fault driver and their legal or insurance representative on your behalf.
We Have Experience Winning Similar Cases
Our results are one of the greatest testaments to our abilities as personal injury lawyers. Here are some of the settlements and verdicts we’ve secured for previous clients:
- $425,000 for an auto accident victim who suffered neck and back injuries
- $250,000 for an auto accident victim with neck and back injuries
- $197,500 for a parking lot motor vehicle accident victim who sustained serious neck and back injuries
We hope you’ll allow us to fight for you, too. We will put our time, resources, and experience to work in securing the compensation that you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get Help With Your Road Rage Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured in a road rage car accident, you could recover compensation from the at-fault driver or their insurance company. We will fight hard to recover the best possible compensation for you and your family.
You can review your case with a member of our team at Bader Scott Injury Lawyers. Call today for a free initial consultation and to learn more about how hard our Smyrna road rage accident attorney will fight for you.
Call or text (404) 888-8888 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form