Your rear-end collision in Decatur may entitle you to compensation. You may receive coverage of your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, property damage, and other losses.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers focuses on car accident cases, and we’re ready to help you out. A lawyer from our team will help you seek the compensation that you deserve.
What Kinds of Compensation Are Available?
In a rear-end collision, our lawyers can help you seek different types of damages, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Vehicle damage
- Personal property damage
- Lost earnings
- Diminished earning power
- Medical expenses
- Loss of quality of life
If your family member died in a rear-end collision in Decatur, you may receive coverage for:
- Loss of a loved one’s income
- Loss of a loved one’s comfort, companionship, and guidance (for spouses, children, or other direct family members)
- Funeral costs
- The deceased’s pain and suffering
You may also receive coverage for your loved one’s medical costs incurred before they passed away.
For a free legal consultation with a rear-end collisions lawyer serving Decatur, call (404) 888-8888
How Will Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Seek Compensation for You?
We try to obtain fair compensation for you. We handle every feature of your case in pursuit of this goal. In a rear-end collision case, we can:
Deal with Insurance Companies For You
We protect your rights by dealing with insurance companies. Insurance companies may:
- Try to take advantage of you with low settlement offers
- Intimidate you with lawyers
- Confuse or mislead you
Our team will protect you from these tactics. If possible, we will try to pursue a satisfactory settlement from the insurance company.
Collect Evidence from Your Accident
Accident-related evidence can help us show that you deserve compensation. Useful types of evidence can include:
- Video footage
- A police report
- Witness testimony
- Pictures or videos of physical damage
- Reconstruction of your accident
Experts can help prove how your accident happened, and they may also provide direct testimony. We hire such experts at no additional cost to you.
Handle the Day-to-Day Responsibilities of Your Case
When we handle your lawsuit and insurance claim, we will:
- Form and execute a strategy for proving negligence
- Collect and maintain records, evidence, and other important documentation
- Speak and meet with lawyers, insurance representatives, and other involved parties
- Calculate the losses from your car accident
Our lawyers know what it takes to seek payment for your injuries.
Determine Whether to Negotiate a Settlement or Go to Trial
Rear-end collision cases in Decatur have several possible outcomes. More than one of those outcomes may result in compensation for you.
Not all car accident cases will go to trial, and our team is ready to handle your case no matter what. We can pursue a settlement from the liable party’s insurance company. If we cannot negotiate a fair settlement, we take clients’ cases to court.
A lawyer from our firm who serves Decatur will serve you with care, respect, and open communication. We will not rest until we complete your rear-end collision case.
Decatur Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
You Can Afford to Hire Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
We only get paid if you win. Because of this contingency fee arrangement, our firm:
- Accepts no upfront payment
- Accepts no out-of-pocket payment
- Does not receive an hourly rate or flat fee
- Receives only a percentage of your judgment or settlement
If you do not win, we do not receive a fee.
Review Our Case Results
We have secured sizable settlements for our clients. Our case results include:
- $5.25 million for a paralyzed client
- $2 million for a client with a traumatic brain injury
- $1.9 million for another case involving a paralyzed client
- $500,000 for a client who suffered an amputation
These are just a few of the results we have provided for clients. We will assess your damages and project your future losses. These combined expenses will tell us how much compensation you or your loved one can receive.
Clients Are What Matters to Us
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is a client-focused law firm. We treat you with the compassion and respect that you deserve. We do this by:
- Providing a free consultation
- Addressing each of your questions or concerns
- Communicating with you via phone or email
- Providing routine case updates
Some clients want to be highly involved in their cases. Others prefer to let us handle their cases without checking in regularly. We accommodate whichever level of involvement you prefer.
Do Not Wait to Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers
Deadlines can affect your ability to sue for compensation. The statute that generally applies to rear-end collisions in Decatur is OCGA §9-3-33, which limits lawsuits to two years after the injury or wrongful death occurred.
There may be additional deadlines that apply to your case or other factors that can impact the statute of limitations.
Though important, these deadlines are not always rigid. There may be exceptions, and you can call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers no matter when your rear-end collision happened.
We Will Figure Out Who Owes You Compensation
We will file a case against all liable parties. Those responsible for your losses may include:
- A driver who rear-ended you
- The city of Decatur
- A motor vehicle manufacturer
- An auto parts manufacturer
- A liable driver’s employer
- A mechanic or other automotive professional
Our goal is to determine who injured you or your loved one, how they injured you, and how much compensation they owe you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
Hiring a lawyer for your rear-end collision case in Decatur could help you avoid substantial stress. Our firm will handle the responsibilities of your case and seek a favorable financial outcome for you or your loved one.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888 for your free case evaluation. During your call, we will explain how you can start your case.