You may qualify to receive compensation for injuries or loss of life caused by a rollover accident in Decatur. A successful case could produce awards for medical costs, lost productivity and income, pain and suffering, and your other losses.
At Bader Scott Injury Lawyers, we offer to deal with your case in its entirety, which can include negotiating a settlement on your behalf. As an award-winning law firm, we will take care of you and your family.
Recoverable Damages From a Rollover Accident
Car accident injuries or loss of life generally produce extensive damages, and at-fault parties may be responsible for covering those damages. You may receive coverage for the following categories of losses:
Loss of Income, Productivity, and Earning Power
Injuries disrupt your professional life in tangible ways. The professional consequences of an injury can include:
- Temporary loss of income
- Permanent loss of income
- A short-term decline in earning power
- A long-term decline in earning power
- Loss of productivity
- A change of occupation to accommodate a disability
A rollover accident may prevent you from supporting your family. We seek compensation to replace lost income and address other professional consequences.
Costs From Losing a Loved One
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes that rollover accidents have an abnormally high death rate. If your loved one passed away during or after a rollover accident, you may deserve compensation for:
- The loss of your loved one’s income
- The loss of companionship for a spouse
- The loss of guidance and instruction for a child
- Pain and suffering
- The cost of your loved one’s funeral
Pain and suffering is a key part of wrongful death cases. We pursue this class of losses for victims of non-fatal rollover accidents as well.
Pain and Suffering
Your pain and suffering may include:
- Pain caused by injuries
- Pain from losing a loved one
- Suffering caused by disability
- Loss of physical and cognitive abilities
- Recurring traumatic thoughts and dreams
- Interruptions in your sleep
- Conditions like depression and anxiety
We leave no loss unaccounted for when it comes to your lawsuit or insurance claim.
Whether the accident was fatal or not, you could be facing medical bills for:
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency treatment
- In-hospital care
- At-home care
- A part- or full-time caregiver
Medical costs may make up a significant portion of your losses. We will pursue complete coverage of your or your loved one’s healthcare costs.
For a free legal consultation with a rollover accidents lawyer serving Decatur, call (404) 888-8888
How Our Firm Will Serve You
We are committed to serving our clients with care, open communication, and respect. This is what we can provide for you.
More specifically, we will:
Establish Liability for Your Rollover Accident
Figuring out who caused your accident is critical to securing a settlement. We will determine who to pursue coverage from by:
- Analyzing the police report from the accident
- Reviewing existing witness accounts
- Conducting new witness interviews as necessary
- Gathering evidence from your accident
- Completing an accident reconstruction
- Applying legal statutes related to liability
An at-fault driver may be one of multiple parties responsible for your collision. Vehicle defects and dangerous road conditions could also affect liability. An accident lawyer from our firm will identify all liable parties and name them as defendants in your rollover case.
Assign a Value to Your Losses
Identifying your losses is only part of the legal process. We will also need to assign a monetary value to each loss. Our team will determine the total cost of your losses by:
- Totaling your lost income
- Totaling your medical costs
- Projecting future losses
- Conducting calculations for your non-economic losses
For those without experience, valuing non-economic losses (like pain and suffering) may be very difficult. We are familiar with this process and will complete it for you.
Handle Settlement Negotiations
We deal with insurance companies and other lawyers for you. This includes handling the settlement process. During this period of your case, we will:
- Present a comprehensive case with specific evidence
- Explain our calculations of compensation
- Show how other parties are liable for your losses
- Counter any unfairly low offers
- Address specific arguments from the parties we are seeking awards from
The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that most civil cases end with a settlement. This is the target outcome we will have for your case as well. Negotiations will be unfamiliar territory for most rollover accident victims, but it is familiar territory for Bader Scott Injury Lawyers.
Decatur Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
Consider Our Firm for Your Rollover Accident Case
We are committed to client service. Our team has won several significant settlements for clients, and we will aim to maximize your financial recovery. We serve you by:
- Pursuing all of the compensation you deserve
- Providing a compassionate team to guide your case
- Answering your questions
- Responding to all calls and emails
- Handling your case from start to finish
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is ready to start your case today.
We Don’t Get Paid Unless You Win
When it comes to our fee, Bader Scott Injury Lawyers:
- Asks for no upfront payment
- Never gets paid from your own pocket
- Only gets paid if you win
- Receives only a portion of your judgment or settlement
This is a contingency-fee arrangement. We look out for your financial interests, and you do not pay us unless we secure payment for you first.
Hiring a lawyer for your rollover accident in Decatur does not require an upfront financial commitment. No matter your current financial standing, you can obtain representation from our team.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers for a Free Consultation
A lawyer from our team is prepared to handle your rollover accident case in Decatur. Do not wait to call, as various statutes may restrict your window for bringing a lawsuit. Reach out to Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888 for a free case evaluation.