Your side-impact collision in Decatur may have produced many recoverable losses—like medical expenses, lost earning power, lost income, and pain and suffering, just to name a few. The at-fault driver’s insurance company may be obligated to pay for your accident-related losses.
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers will aim to maximize your settlement. We will investigate your accident, gather evidence, draft and file your case, and complete negotiations. All the while, we will defend your rights.
Hiring Our Firm Costs You Nothing Out of Pocket
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers works based on contingency fees. Unlike lawyers who charge by the hour or for a flat rate, we only get paid if you win. You pay our firm nothing upfront, and our fees never come directly from our clients’ pockets.
Should we secure a settlement or judgment, we claim a portion of your winnings. You will be fully aware of what portion we are entitled to before we start your case.
For a free legal consultation with a side-impact collisions lawyer serving Decatur, call (404) 888-8888
Our Law Firm’s Qualifications
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is an award-winning law firm recognized for:
- Excellent client service
- Ethical standards
- Our professional abilities
- Our personal injury-specific services
Auto accidents like yours are one of our foremost practice areas. We understand the laws and rules relating to auto accident cases. We offer you:
- Open communication
- Honest legal care
- Frequent case updates
We are committed to serving clients who suffer because of others’ wrongdoing.
We Have Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants in Georgia
Our results speak for themselves.
Some of our most noteworthy case results include:
- A $5.25 million settlement for a client who became paralyzed in an accident
- A $2 million settlement for a client who suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) due to negligence
- A $1.9 million settlement for a client who was harmed because of defective equipment
- A $450,000 settlement for a client who became paralyzed in an accident
- A $250,000 settlement for a client who suffered an abdominal injury due to negligence
We aim to help clients and their families reclaim their lives after getting hurt or losing loved ones.
Decatur Side-Impact Collisions Lawyer Near Me (404) 888-8888
We Will Seek Full Compensation for Your Losses
Per the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), side-impact collisions account for roughly one-quarter of all fatal car accidents in a given year. Depending on the nature of your accident, you could be entitled to recover compensation for a range of expenses.
We will pursue financial coverage for:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Follow-up medical treatment
- Rehabilitative care
- In-home medical equipment and care
We will also seek coverage for professional losses such as:
- Lost income
- Lost productivity
- Lost earning power
- Loss of future earnings
- Loss of potential career opportunities
The cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle may also be the liable party’s responsibility. We seek nothing less than full compensation for your accident-related losses.
Covered Losses From a Wrongful Death
If your accident caused a wrongful death, we will pursue compensation for this loss.
You could seek damages for the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of financial support
- Final medical expenses
- Loss of spousal companionship and comfort
- Loss of parental guidance
Whether you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one, we aim to win big for you.
Side-impact collision cases in Decatur require knowledge of the law as well as familiarity with the legal system. A lawyer from our team meets both of these criteria.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Can Manage Your Case
Lawsuits and insurance claims are not usually resolved quickly. We generally expect that:
- The insurance company will try to pay you as little as possible.
- Insurance companies, attorneys, or others may try to blame you.
- We will need to negotiate for fair compensation.
We are prepared for these possibilities. We will do everything necessary to complete your case. This generally includes:
We will obtain evidence that:
- Shows who caused your accident
- Shows who is liable for your accident
- Proves you are not at fault
- Proves you have suffered losses because of your accident
Specific pieces of evidence in your case could include:
- The police report documenting your collision
- Witness accounts
- Video footage
- Medical records
- Accident reconstruction expert testimony
We will collect and organize any evidence that can benefit your case.
We will deal with the day-to-day responsibilities of your case. From drafting paperwork to submitting documents to the necessary authorities, we do all of your case’s legwork. We will take care of everything involved in your insurance claim or lawsuit.
Defending Your Rights
Bader Scott Injury Lawyers is on your side; the insurance company and the people they represent won’t be.
The other party’s insurance company and attorney may try to:
- Push you to accept a low settlement offer
- Rush your case
- Ask you “loaded” questions to get you to admit fault
- Intimidate you
- Deny you coverage for no valid reason
We will protect you from these and any other attempts to violate your rights.
Negotiations are a critical part of your case. Per the American Bar Association (ABA), negotiating a settlement is a likely outcome of a civil case. We aim to win compensation by:
- Presenting all relevant evidence
- Hiring experts to testify on your behalf
- Providing proof of your losses
- Proving fault and negligence
We do not back down. We will determine what compensation you deserve, and we will fight hard for that amount.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers Today
You can speak with our team about your side-impact collision in Decatur for free. A representative will explain the next steps in hiring a lawyer from our firm and answer your questions.
Call Bader Scott Injury Lawyers today at (404) 888-8888 for your free case evaluation.